The album released in 2003 you listen to most

speed

Nov 19, 2001
Visit site
What album released this year do you find yourself listening to most, and why? This fave album doesnt have to be the most innovative- or the best release of the year- just the one you listen to all the time.

Ministry's new one- how do you spell it Animonsomita- whatever it is I love it and cant get it out of my head.

SYL as well.

This has already been an excellent year for metal... Opeth, Children of Bodom, Katatonia, Cradle of Filth, Soilwork, Marduk and Darkthrone have all released fucking excellent albums, however my absolute favorite would be...

Opeth - Damnation

So far...

Biohazard - Kill Or Be Killed
People say they're trendy cause they rap and all blah blah. I like some of their rapcore songs but some of them gets annoying I admit. But their new album is no bullshit brutal metalcore with NO rap and that's fine with me. Sounds almost like Sepultura in their Chaos A.D/Roots era.

Black Label Society - The Blessed Hellride
It's a good album but where's the quality heavy metal like on Stronger Than Death? Some catchy songs here and there but.. So haven't listened to it too much.

Deftones - Deftones
Sounds good. Sounds like a cross between their Around The Fur album and White Pony.

Lamb Of God - As The Palaces Burn
Yes this album is stirring up people's attention. I was suprised that their vocalist started using more of a clear voice compared to that high scream he was using before. Like what people were saying they sound more thrashy/death metal on that album but still being metalcore. Some of the songs sort of reminded me of At The Gates at times.