The all-time worst metal album according to you

Worst album? I dunno, that's really tough. I really really hate Edguy though.

And anything with Tom Morello in it. Not metal... but goddamn I hate him.

Tom Morello

yeah i hate that man with a passion. he isn't a good guitarist.....AT ALL!!!

"here's a solo...'wicky wicky wooo wicky wickity wooo woo, woo, wow wow wicka woo, wick wicka woo woo, wickity woo'.... thank you, thank you... hate your government, love anarchy thank you" (crowd goes wild)

don't know why i bothered with punctuation in a sea of wicky woos, but oh well

octagon.jpg

:puke::puke::puke:

Stop laughing, you're not funny.

my plan was to call you fag and whatnot, but then i found out that you were younger than me, and that just wouldn't be right of me to pick on you. then i saw your myspace. and to be fair we are into alot of the same shit. firefly is godlike. starwars (i was a huge SW nerd growing up) and you listen to middl eastern folk. and i love that stuff. so i won't be a dick back to you, even though you still severely deserve it. i guess you just have a stick up your ass?

although i suppose the main difference between the two of us is that you are an asshole and i'm not. yeah, i might not be funny, but i am a decent human being. being tough on the internet must be a hard job, so i'll let you go think of a comeback.

my plan was to call you fag and whatnot, but then i found out that you were younger than me, and that just wouldn't be right of me to pick on you. then i saw your myspace. and to be fair we are into alot of the same shit. firefly is godlike. starwars (i was a huge SW nerd growing up) and you listen to middl eastern folk. and i love that stuff. so i won't be a dick back to you, even though you still severely deserve it. i guess you just have a stick up your ass?

although i suppose the main difference between the two of us is that you are an asshole and i'm not. yeah, i might not be funny, but i am a decent human being. being tough on the internet must be a hard job, so i'll let you go think of a comeback.

darkblade...you're definitely a decent guy...even with those shirtless look at my man nipple photos...:lol: just kidding...you're one of the 2 or 3 internet people I actually like.

Actually its more like a fun hobby. But its okay, some of us were born to be good at this internet thing, and some of us were born with the desire to take gay pictures of ourselves. Its just genes or fate I guess.

so i won't be a dick back to you, even though you still severely deserve it.

That's right Max, unless it's on another forum.

ok i'm glad to have you folks. you are the greatest. i have been posting on the nevermore forum.. and they are not very nice.. some are cool. but most of the gays.... i mean guys, are really territorial, and just plain dicks. the girls are mostly nice though. and a few nice guys. but it really makes me realize how great this forum is. you guys are the BEST!