The -- Ask a Question -- Game

Tomorrow, get it over with. Just make sure those sexy vampires aren't involved.

Did I give that company the wrong phone number or did they write it down wrong?

GRAAAAAVYYYYYYY . . . preferably on top of good old Quebec poutine

Please ignore the not so excellent music choice:

Which one you think is the most annoying & irritating smiley that can be added into messages here?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Last edited by a moderator:
GRAAAAAVYYYYYYY . . . preferably on top of good old Quebec poutine

Please ignore the not so excellent music choice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_WSYFlkVfA

That seems to have become a little on the silent side. How about this for the ultimate chips and gravy song?

Anyway, back on topic. Tomorrow night you should go on a killing spree with a chainsaw, a machine gun and an egg whisk. Give yourself ten points for each person you kill with the machine gun, twenty-five for each with the chainsaw and one hundred for each with the egg whisk. See if you can get to over one thousand before the police overpower you.

Was it wrong of me to go to a work colleague's surprise 40th birthday party for absolutely no reason other than to get a free meal?

Last edited by a moderator:
no *laughing* it wasnt wrong..

(still laughing about your awesome answer)

should I kill animals aswell? XD

Light it now, then it'll be ready for doing a war dance in front of by the time you get back.

Is there any point in having a bath, given that I'm just going to get covered in paint again tomorrow?

I would say no, but given your glittery paint choice are you up for changing your bedclothes tomorrow as well?
*mutters* dirty so & so!

The Vampire Chronicles or Twilight Saga?....I might as well get it out of the way ;)

I do. I have a book about venomous African snakes just above my bed, and it's one of my favourite zoology books ever. After Book of the Spider of course.

Can you feel the love tonight?

*is on a Disney spree*

No, but he nearly killed me when I threw my underpants at him.

Is it wrong that when a water pipe burst and flooded my step-grandad's house while he's in hospital the first thing (and only thing to date) I rescued was his bottles of whisky?

well, the whiskey bottles would´ve survived in the water aswell I think, so... ^^

Why would I like to cancel my Finland-stay all of a sudden? o_O