The -- Ask a Question -- Game

Without. He's more of a forest man, trv kvlt and all this way.

If all music on earth would have to be destroyed and no proof of its existence left, who would be the only artist/band whose music you would save, if you were given the chance?

The Dixie Chicks

Well my ingrown nail came back, just 11 more days till my vacation. It's torturing me, but if i let it get operated i'll take the risc to not be able to swim! What should i do???

Well if it hurts so much anyway, I think you should go and get that operated. My father had to do that a couple of months ago and it didn't take more than a week to heal. In the worst case, you'll have to cover it up in bandages or something, so that water doesn't get in. But anyhow, I think it's gonna heal much faster, though it also depends on how deep it is and stuff, probably. The best thing to do would be asking the doctor about the risks. I don't think one can enjoy their vacation properly with their finger hurting like shit, leave alone swimming. Hope you get rid of the thing.

If you still live alone/with your parents, do you have posters in your room? If you share the room, did you have them when living alone? :p

brunettes all the way, unless they're male and Finnish, then it's blonde all the way. But women, I prefer those with darker hair

Also it's not raining here and my friend lives in the next street :p

What's your favourite book?

NOW ^^

start drinking alcohol already in the morning again to avoid a hangover or go through the hangover?