The -- Ask a Question -- Game

I don't really have a favorite brand, but I used to eat lots of milk and raisins chocolate when I was a kid.

If the would could only be painted in 2 colors, which would those be?

brunettes all the way, unless they're male and Finnish, then it's blonde all the way. But women, I prefer those with darker hair

CALIENTE!.....I'll fucking say that to his face one day and it'll be your fault:lol:

And thank you my hair is a rather awesome dark blonde:loco:

I can only presume you mean 'world' StoneWoman, I'd have to go for black and white because any other combination would be weird.

Now for the ultimate question.....Original Transformers or the new movie bollocks?

*guess you know my feelings =P*

the original. Same for most other stuff from comics they later made movies from btw.

to get back at womenz. I prefer blondes for some reason, but it's not something I am hung up on.

back on topic...

what's your favourite time or the year?

CALIENTE!.....I'll fucking say that to his face one day and it'll be your fault:lol:

And thank you my hair is a rather awesome dark blonde:loco:

I can only presume you mean 'world' StoneWoman, I'd have to go for black and white because any other combination would be weird.

Now for the ultimate question.....Original Transformers or the new movie bollocks?

*guess you know my feelings =P*

hahaha I almost did when we were discussing the Spanish words we knew at Hammerfest!!!!

Aww I'm sorry hun, you know you're the exception to my preference of brunettes, I love you blondeness!!!

on topic: Summer, definitely!!!! I'm a summer baby, I love the sunshine, love the heat, cannot stand being cold, so yes, summer, summer, summer!!!

What would be your ideal pet? (I got my snake back today, so happy!)

Betta macrostoma . . . the warpaint fish, I am a fish breeder in my continuously disappearing spare time and I breed this species. Anyone see a resemblence there?

mac.jpg
nygard.jpg

What is the best junk food you've had?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

CALIENTE!.....I'll fucking say that to his face one day
Oh of course, I don't know what I was thinking about when I did that typo. :zombie:

@Wmcrash: KFC is the highest level junk food can reach, for me. :D That would be the answer. Though I also remember having had an absolutely fabulous hamburger at a local fast food. I don't know how tasty it was, but it was pretty huge and you know, size does matter, sometimes. :lol:

KFC, McDonald's or Burger King?

McDonald's or Burger King are more or less on the same level imho. HOWEVER: BK has Twister Fries and Onion Rings (++) but they also have watered down Coca Cola (-) and the "Whopper" hamburgers are inferiour to "Big Macs" (-). So, they have around the same score, though I go to the Mac more often due to them having the special Dutch "Mac Kroket".

I'm not fond of KFC at all.

What's your favourite cheese?

Short hair all the way! guys, girls, dogs, cats, hamsters, llamas, bunnies, alpacas, sheep, you name it: short hair rulz. I have a strange feeling that I need to duck empty beer bottles right about . . . NOW!

What is the worst live performance (music, theater, comedy, etc.) that you have ever seen?

cheers,

Cradle of Filth! Everytime I've ever been or forced to watch them although Disco Ensemble come a close second =S

I must ask....why are you a korean rapper?

Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner?

LUNCH! I love a full lunch with Chinese take-out food.

. . . there are a few things in life that amuse me to no end: Bollywood music (and the mandatory 2000 synchronized dance), Romanian manele "music", and above all . . . Korean rap, especially the hardcore ghetto type. So I kinda thought it'd be funny to label myself that. I am easily amused by people who take themselves seriously and only produce a laughable act. Think Vanilla Ice :)

What are your favourite cereals?

cheers,

I don't know if this is the exact term in English, but there's some sort of musli cereals, with dried fruit pieces and stuff, they're really healthy and taste good.

Who's your fave Turisas member? :p