The -- Ask a Question -- Game

^ some dance/trance to get in some kind of uhhh..... trance i guess :p Anything that is not so technical is my choice.

1. Went to Harry Potter 6?
a. Yes (go to question 2)
b. No (go to question 3)

2. How was it? (please don't spoil if you saw it already) :p
3. Are you going to see it? ( still don't spoil if you already know what's going to happen) :p

depends, since i am not a fan of putting bands into genres LOLOL

Can you save me from insanity, please?

Always have a coat with you. I went to a festival this weekend, they said there would be 33 degrees Celsius on the news and then the third day it was raining like hell and I can't tell you how awfully light dressed I was. Better to have it and not need it, than the other way around.

Do you have a fave artist outside of rock/metal?

I listen to classical music quite a lot. Especially vocal-orchestral one, opera, lieder and stuff. You're not always in the mood for it, but when you are, it's indeed a great pleasure.

If you could ressurect one artist (singer/actor/entertainer whatever), who would that be?

Jim Henson. The world needs more of his genius. Labyrinth and Dark Crystal are absolute classics, not the mention the Muppets and everything else he's done. Children's entertainment nowadays is shocking, Jim needs to show them how it's done!

Have you got any interesting plans for the weekend?

I wanted to go and see Knowing at the cinema today, but the weather was so so unbelievably hot, that I just decided to stay home instead. :(

How awful/nice are summers where you live?

DO NOT GO SEE KNOWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm serious, it's diabolically bad!!! It's that bad I'm going to give you the ending right here just to stop you from wasting both your time and money. Their explanation for everything, how the girl knew all those numbers, the weird guys running around everywhere... Aliens! I'm not even kidding, they wrote themselves in a corner went 'how can we solve this... we can't, aliens!' No explanation of how the aliens can predict the future, they're just aliens they can do those things. Then they go off on some weird adam and eve ending on another planet with no regard for the fact that generation 3 forwards are all going to be inbred with multiple genetic diseases... I'm going to stop ranting now, but yes, it's THAT bad. Don't waste your time and money.

The last two summers have been awful, cold, wet, not nice at all. This summer we've had some really nice weather. It's been rather rainy the past few weeks, but it's supposed to get really nice again soon.

what's the worst film you've ever seen?

^Hahaha, aren't aliens indeed the easiest way to explain things? :lol: Thanks for the advice, I guess I'll have to go see Harry Potter or something instead. :D

Worst movie, hmm, must've been Cradle of Fear. Actually it was so shitty that I couldn't even watch it till the end. And Dani Filth didn't save it, not at all.

What's the most recent dream you've had?

I'm so glad you took my advice. Alien movies can be fun, but not when they're just a blatent cop out because the writers couldn't find a plausible explanation. Harry Potter movies tend to be quite good so you're pretty safe with that.

I had a dream last night that I was sat in my Grandma's house, singing Alestorm's P is for Pirate, then i suddenly realised Chris from Alestorm was sat on the couch behind me. Then me, him, Gazz from Alestorm and my mate Danny went for a walk around town and back to my house for films.
this is one of those dreams inspired by life. Last night I was at Danny's party, and did sing P is for Pirate, and been thinking a lot about my grandparents so that part makes some weird sense too.

What's your one essential item for going to a festival?

Katie....failing that my own tent:lol:

Oh god Cradle of Fear, I'm pretty sure Dani wrote it, hence why Johnny Depp couldn't have saved it:zombie:

What do you prefer : The Flintstones or The Jetsons?

Yes I'm sat watching kids TV:oops:

Honestly, I think that movie is a blasphemy to the horror genre. :lol:
The Flintstones. I could never get into The Jetsons as a kid. Though I kinda liked their chairs. :/

Favorite fairytale?