The -- Ask a Question -- Game

If you could play in a metal band, which one would it be?

I can play in a metal band and I can't wait for the new Lycanthia line up to hit the road.

Our previous violinist says she's up to joining the new violinist/flautist on stage as a guest so we'd have two violinists, male vocals and three female vocalists on stage if she decides to share vocal harmonies. The new CD we're recording at the moment should sound killer!

Other than that - Queensryche I suppose.

What is your favourite concept album?

s

I can't say I'm so deeply into it. Either the book or the movies. I only read the first two parts and, well, kinda watched all the movies, but it wuz pretty bleh. :lol:

All-time fave movie character?

I don't usually plan where to go on holidays, 'cause I never go to uber-awesome places. So it's probably gonna be some random place in the mountains, maybe a trip with some friends or so.

What's the craziest profession you ever thought of having?

Not really. I don't get worried easily when it comes to epidemics or pandemics or stuff, I guess everyone goes "naaah.." until it happens to them. :/

A cover song that you like better than the original? (CoB's "Oops I did it again" doesn't count :lol: )

Risking to use a cliché, probably Finland, cause it's really varied in subgenres. Norway is pretty damn decent too. Or Germany. Or dunno.

Last metal band you'd listen to?

Oh! Very, extremely excusable. Maybe someone else answered the question the other time? o_O *goes to check*

Where's the fun in never repeating the questions that have already been asked? :D

Browse Turisas and other boards on ultimatemetal, listen to music online, stalk people on the internet or actually go out and meet REAL people. :lol:

How bad is it that I just listened to a Beyonce hit? :erk: