The -- Ask a Question -- Game

1664 because I don't know who John Foster is :erk:

Ensiferum/Hypocrisy/Ex Deo/Blackguard/Swashbuckle or Eluveitie/Belphegor/Alestorm/Vreid/Kivimetsan Druidi?

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

1664 because I don't know who John Foster is :erk:

Ensiferum/Hypocrisy/Ex Deo/Blackguard/Swashbuckle or Eluveitie/Belphegor/Alestorm/Vreid/Kivimetsan Druidi?

cheers,

Eluveitie and co, because they gave a awesome but way to short show @ Paganfest. And also Alestorm and Vreid are very nice

New Scar Symmetry or Arch Enemy?

Only if this guys shows up as well . . . heck, if this guy shows up there no need for the band any more:

Is it ok to be a metalhead, yet totally ignorant of Slayer and their music?

cheers,

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a rough one. Clothing-wise, blek methul, behavior-wise, emo. All trv kvlters I've met were extremely, extremely self-sufficient and bossy and "holier than thou"-like. :lol:

What do you think about Van Canto covers?

:lol: God damn. Well, Anette. :p I used to absolutely adore and worship and :worship: Tarja when she was in the band, but now I really admire Anette and I'd like to be half as brave as her as a vocalist (and a person, but that's another story). So I could say I liked Tarja in Nightwish just as much as I like Anette in Nightwish, if not even more, but I'm really not into her solo stuff at all.

If you could have a dinner party with 5 guests from the contemporary metal scene, (living artists, that is), whom would you invite?

Jari (wintersun), Petri (Ensiferum), Angela (Arch Enemy), Mikael (Opeth) and Charlotte (Delain (cause she's hot ;) ))

Which artist do you dislike the most from the contemporary metal scene and why?

I can't say I despise someone, I really don't, but Nikki Sixx seems to have a lot of controversy going around him. And is said to be a really unpleasant person to hang out with. Dunno, I personally find his musical stuff really good and that's all that matters to me. Other than him, I can't think of anyone.

Ultimate "therapy-song" when you feel down?

true grimm and fucking necro norsk ærsk blæk metal, but only for once,
since I do not always see the difference between:
NONONONONOOOO THOU SHALT WORSHIP SATAN THY MASTER AND YOU NOT TR00
and
NONONONONOOOO YOUR PANTS ARE WAY NOT THIGHT ENOUGH TO BE SKINNY JEANS, YOU NOT TR00

EDIT: srry guys, this happened while partying on my last crate of Hertog-Jan while being in London:p
but now I'm fully sober again:) (well, nearly)

He was probably thinking of this
bm3.jpg

Do you think those guys on the pic are übertrve and cvlt?