The -- Ask a Question -- Game

some gigs, a massive amount of packing coming up...but August will be more special *laughing*

what do you think about live-dvds in general?

Like it alot! Most times songs just sound better live than on a studioalbum. Still i prefer live-cd's :')

Who's going to the win that little tournament in South-Africa?

i have no clue...guessing Spain, but I am a noob at such things ;))

Do you have a twitter-account?

I think poetry...(which would mean the death for me LOOL)

do you prefer female singers or male singers in rock music?

well, basically I don´t have one, I just realized...wanna stay unique with my dreams, plans, looks, stuff I do...don´t know, I think I never had one, only maybe idols in the negative way a la "how not to do it" ;))

who do you think is a big idol for people nowadays?

sadly, a lot of people I don't really like (e.g. rappers talking about women in a negative way), Paris Hilton, etc. etc. =/

if you were granted one wish, what would you wish for? (asking for more wishes isn't an option =P)

Ah damn it! :( Cheesy as it might seem, I'd ask for a happy life for me and everyone I love. Happiness also involves health and love and joy and accomplishments and money and yadda yadda so yeah. :lol:

If there's ONE thing you could avoid from happening to you, what would it be?

Losing a loved one

And now a realy obvious question : If you could bring one thing/person/whatever to a deserted island, what would it be?

^ postjump? D: @war or illness.

It wasn't exactly a "freakout", but yesterday I was walking on my way home through a park, weather was all moist and chilly and then suddenly an old lady who was passing by me stops, stares at me and says: "LOVELY WEATHER, AYE? HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW IT'S GONNA BE LIKE TOMORROW?" ; I shrug, mumble a "donno" and keep walking. :lol:

Why do you think the whole forum crashed yesterday? D:

ups yeah, completely overread that one *laughing* didnt do it on purpose XD

i know why it did, and it´s because of they having moved their server, as they said...

are you someone often having typos in sentences?