The -- Ask a Question -- Game

Scrubs. Malcom... has it's moments but doesn't come close to scrubs.

Coincidently, I've been watching the fifth season of Scrubs (for the third time) lately. In keeping with the current trend:

Do I stay up late just to watch Scrubs tonight or go to bed and get some [hopefuly] decent sleep?

Watch Scrubs on my behalf please. Don't own the boxsets, and can't get TV in halls. :(

Air-wiolin or dissertation? (like I don't know the answer....)

Is that wiolin or violin? I'm assuming violin but I can't remember what dissertation means =P

My memory is normally good but I get words mixed up sometimes. I should really get a theasaurus.

Bubbles or foam?

Dissertation = long-ass essay that should be a lot more 'done' than it is. And bubbles FTW. Bubbles are pretteh.

Why are the BBC not considerate enough to put every single Top Gear episode on iPlayer?

Haven't the foggiest. The only thing I ever have to record are interviews, and my phone does that spiffily.

Carry on writing dissertation or straighten hair ready for Paganfest?

Homework today, so you can get drunk tomorrow :p

Transcribe a very funny interview from last night, or keep listening to the Jungle Book Soundtrack?

Books. Books pwn DVDs any day.

(The interview will be up on www.headbang.co.uk around May 1st, and the bottom quote in my sig should give you some idea of a) who it was with, and b) how funny it is :p)

Next year, go travelling normally, or try and get a job with the Born Free Foundation and look after lions in Africa?

Labyrinth

Wasn't really a life question as have pretty much decided on the latter, was just wondering what people thought :p

Spiders or snakes?

Heathen! Spiders rule :p

And Cadbury's FTW. Grew up 10 minutes away from Bournville though, so I may be slightly biased there :lol:

Lager or ale?