The -- Ask a Question -- Game

Saying that the universe is a ball that is expanding.. whats on the outside of the ball?

Pubic hair.

Can 2 people with brown eyes have a blue eyed child?:zombie:
Indeed, both my parents have/had brown eyes and black hair.

I have green/blue eyes and brown hair now which was quite blonde as a child, all my other siblings have brown eyes with brown hair except for my sister with brown/red hair.

I get the eye eye colour from my dad's blonde mother.

s

have a snack, but a healthy one^^

shall I colour my fingernails blue or black again?

some problems with your luggage maybe?

how much shall I learn for my upcoming maths-classtest?

once again people, now pay attention! answer the question of the bottommost post, then ask your own question

so seeing as Cari was the last person to do this:

how much shall I learn for my upcoming maths-classtest?

@ Cari as much or as little as you wish, after all its not our grades it would effect.

@StephenSLR, try joining Sampy's Australian Street team and see where that gets you

@GR, you'd be half dead twice, unless you weren't given time to recover between each scaring, then you'd just be plain dead no halves about it :rofl:

*Question*
Why do McDonalds put crap toys in happy meals? Surely everyone would be a lot more happier if they stuck useful things in there, like gaffa tape or hunting horns

to annoy the hell out of me when my neices come over on a saturday!!!! grr

how should i take revenge on my letting agents for having an 'emergency line' that isn't switched on so i've been up since 4am as my fire alarm in my house kept going off every 5-10 minutes from 4am until i could finally get hold of my letting agents at 10:30am???? seriously, they need to pay for that!

I think you should invade their offices, demand an explanation, then cut off their heads when it doesn't go your way, come home sulk about it on myspace and then find a new place to live with a working shower XD

Why can't my house be built, despite waiting three years for it?!
TEMPORARY PIKEYNESS MY BOTTOM!

Start learning pointless languages like Esperanto, Flemish and Cornish.

Have all the "defenders of the troooo faaaaith" forgotten that Machine Head used to be a Nu Metal band?

probably, it´s always a matter of labelling a band´s music or not I guess ;)

where have all the flowers gone? XD

Cadburyworld stole them. They're imprisoned in the Abracadabra thingy, forced to sway in time forever more. Terrible really.

Snakker du kinesisk?