The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Yeh, I know, but still, I was happy for an instant. Besides Peter is producing the Bodom album and also, Decapitate is gonna be on tour with Amon Amarth at that time so it's my own fault for not paying attention.

Yeah i guess...man Peter is a busy man ^^

God :lol: If you're buying band shirts to look cool then kill yourself because that's what emo kids and poseurs do. But here is my opinion:

:lol: AYDY was good, so who gives a shit. Where it with pride, although I'll admit the design is a bit um, well I don't like it, I prefer the T,L&S shirts. I have a COBHC FINLAND, a HCDR and a CRY shirt, all worn with pride (plus a FtR hoodie). If you don't like AYDY or Bodom, then don't wear the shirt. It's simple, who gives a shit what people think.

:lol:I don't wear band tshirts to look cool, and I don't actually own an AYDY one anyway (was just seeing how many people would respond with OMG AYDY SUCKS YOU DIE NOW!!), I own the one with a road sign on it and the reaper inside, one with just COBHC in red across it and another one, the guitars and scythes I think it's called, something like that, anyway yeah that was a good answer :lol:

I'm waiting for a job! They sent me an online Brazilian Portuguese linguistics test and I know I did great. So why won't they call? It's been like a month:(

Are you kidding! Are we listening to the same CD here? :lol: Ok, I'll just stfu and spare you, but as far as 'no memorable tracks', um... TEMPLE OF HATE and WINGS OF DESTINATION are great songs, not to mention they feature even GREATER guest vocalists (Hansi from Blind Guardian :worship: on WoD and Kai Hansen on ToH)... Seriously, I love Temple of Shadows, one of the best concept albums I've ever heard.

Yeah Temple of Hate was pretty good, however I prefer Angels & Demons over WinDs of Destination :(

Why are peple being too pussy to post in the NEKR0 pics thread? :(

:lol: I don't know but it's sad because that thread could be so much moar epic, eventhough it already is pretty fucking awesome :lol: Hopefully they harden the fuck up and take some!

when am I finally gonna learn something I don't already know in college?

Hm, well I don't know man. I guess you're lucky then that you're only paying for the diploma, some people actually have to bust their ass and work hard to earn that diploma. But if you already know everything, then you're just investing in your future, so to say, because with that diploma you'll get a good job.

Or perhaps you should have taken something more difficult.

:lol: I've actually done people's essays and short stories before, sometimes for classes I didn't even take. They always got 85-90% :D I was proud :lol:

But :lol: What class and what assignment do you have to do?

Heh. :p

It was a joke, really. I was gonna post "Can you help me find my dog? :(", but I figured that might've been a bit too over-the-top. :p