The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Heh. :p

It was a joke, really. I was gonna post "Can you help me find my dog? :(", but I figured that might've been a bit too over-the-top. :p

You coulda asked :p I am also reeeeeeeaaallly good at finding dogs :lol: I have 3, one of which is a beagle. Beagles are the worst fucking dogs for running away, seriously, they take off EVERY chance they get. And -I- was always the one who found her. I've been the hero in that respect :lol: I've found my senile cat a few times too when he wandered off and couldn't find his way home.

Too bad I don't live near you, I hope you find it though! :( Good luck!

Questionnaire

If a mime commits suicide, does he use a silencer?

If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

If our knees were on the backs of our legs, what would chairs look like?

Who was the first person to see an egg come from a chicken's butt and think, "I'll bet that would be good to eat?

If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?

Questionnaire

Who was the first person to see an egg come from a chicken's butt and think, "I'll bet that would be good to eat?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

lol, no shit! :p

next question: should I smoke another joint?

I am not against weed, but I realized long ago that people are generally better off without it. I mean its not harmful in a physical sense, but it can fuck your life up. If you can handle your responsibilities and still smoke a little pot here and there, fine, but that is a rare case. Most people can't, I'm not saying it's IMPOSSIBLE, but not worth the risk imo. Even if it works now, doesn't mean you won't find yourself smoking more pot and getting high is a priority over other stuff. In the end it's your prerogative :lol: Just heed my advice :lol:

Questionnaire

:Smug:

What the fuck is up with Raptor Jesus? That thing is disturbing.

HEY! Watch what you say because:

1192630645909.png

Well, I've been doing it for like 2-3 years now about 5-7 a week (from which 3-5 during the weekend) so I guess I'm still good. I know when I'm starting to get addicted, then I'll quit. Besides, my friends will stop me if it crosses the line.

So where can I find the full raptor jesus bible? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

Well, I've been doing it for like 2-3 years now about 5-7 a week (from which 3-5 during the weekend) so I guess I'm still good. I know when I'm starting to get addicted, then I'll quit. Besides, my friends will stop me if it crosses the line.

Are you gonna hit that joint or pass that shit to me :lol:

Will you get answer my questionnaire? I'm curious to hear your response :lol:
I thought you were just trolling my thread or being a wiseass, maybe later if I'm bored enough I'll oblige you :D
I know when I'm starting to get addicted, then I'll quit.

:lol::lol::lol:That's what they all say :)

So where can I find the full raptor jesus bible? I can't seem to find it anywhere...

If you were meant to have such a thing, you would know where to lurk... I mean look :p

I know but where can I dl it?

Dude, no. I think THIS bible is more suited to your newfag tastes :p

Why does Black_Core think he's cool on the internet? :s

It is just a fact of life :lol: everyone who sucks IRL thinks they are cool online :p

Joe, you're a bastard

you still owe me for that anime site

What are you talking about??? :lol:

Here's something you could have EASILY googled:

Prayer of Raptor Jesus said:
Our Raptor,
Who art in /h/eaven,
shopped be Thy face;
Thy donations come,
Thy posts be done
in /b/ as it is in /h/eaven.
Give us this day our daily Bridget;