The "Ask Undefined" Thread

:lol: Any male confident in his sexuality doesn't have to :) I just happen to like my hair straight instead of curly :p

ha. I just recently started straightening it, and while I think it's not really a huge change, apparently it is :p.

@mima: i think women just find it wtf when men use the same hair appliances as you (all) do :lol:

Question:

Will you marry me? It's nothing sexual, I just need health insurance.

lol, health insurance. Dude, move to Canada. Better quality of life, socialized healthcare (it works really great too unless you have like heart disease or something then sometimes the wait times can be bad compared to privatized healthcare but, even then you're taken care of, I'd rather wait a few months for treatment then pay 200-400K)... best of all, IT'S NOT SNOWING HERE!

:lol: he's canadian, they have no health care :p

:err: Our healthcare doesn't bankrupt people who have cancer.

lol, health insurance. Dude, move to Canada. Better quality of life, socialized healthcare (it works really great too unless you have like heart disease or something then sometimes the wait times can be bad compared to privatized healthcare but, even then you're taken care of, I'd rather wait a few months for treatment then pay 200-400K)... best of all, IT'S NOT SNOWING HERE!

:err: Our healthcare doesn't bankrupt people who have cancer.

but your healthcare also makes people wait like years for a damn knee replacement or something :lol:

Dear Joe,

Theres this chick who I know is a little bit hardcore when it comes to sex (dominant) and I really wanna bang her, but she has 2 kids and that weirds me out.

Advice?

but your healthcare also makes people wait like years for a damn knee replacement or something :lol:

PFFT. Not at all. That's just what you Americans are told by the people who benefit the most from your privatized healthcare so that you're scared of socialized healthcare and they keep making a SHITLOAD of money.

Dear Joe,

Theres this chick who I know is a little bit hardcore when it comes to sex (dominant) and I really wanna bang her, but she has 2 kids and that weirds me out.

Advice?

:lol: Why should it weird you out, unless she wants you to have sex with the kids :lol: Just do it man, not like you have to become their daddy... I mean I'm sure they have lots of "Uncles"... After all, she is single and has two kids for a reason, everyone is getting their piece so why shouldn't you. Just make sure the kids are in bed and haven't watched any horror movies that day so they don't come barging in saying "Mommy I had a nightmare!"

Also, stick it in her pooper and do a barrel roll.

Well that takes care of my nightmares for a week:rolleyes:

Question: Do you like/watch any cartoons?:p

Um, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama, Robot Chicken... probably more I just can't remember. I used to like Anime/Manga movies, the ADULT ones, not that Yu-Gi-Oh bullshit, the ones with wicked story lines and graphic violence and shit but I haven't really watched any in years.