The "Ask Undefined" Thread

why is no one ever in the chat room?

Because it's still not known by many people, it should be PM'd to everyone. Also, it's because when people go in their initially and see it's empty, the leave. If they just stay in their idle someone will eventually show up.

Will a mild revenge kick make my intellectual capacities questionable?

Revenge is always nice, although sometimes it's better to wait. And depending on how you go about it, it can make you look childish and stupid. Revenge is a dish best served cold and if you do it right, you can have your revenge and the person will never know it was you.

What did you get b& from 4chan for?

Raids, epic pranks... stupid shit.

Can you recommend me a good horor movie.. the kind you watch at night and it scares the living fukk out of ya?:)

I don't know, I don't get scared by movies so I can't say. Try 1408 I heard that was good haven't seen it yet though.

Dear Joe,

I want to eat a gnome. Get back to me on that.

Eat a gnome's what? :lol: This is a PG thread, I think.

Too much man on fire for you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That is an old saying.... LURK MOAR IRL.

Revenge is always nice, although sometimes it's better to wait. And depending on how you go about it, it can make you look childish and stupid. Revenge is a dish best served cold and if you do it right, you can have your revenge and the person will never know it was you.

I respect you, man! I'm afraid it's already making me look childish. I haven't even done anything (yet), but I am already having so much fun inside my head! :Smokin:

I respect you, man! I'm afraid it's already making me look childish. I haven't even done anything (yet), but I am already having so much fun inside my head! :Smokin:

:lol: Yeh, but be careful because sometime you plan so much and it leads to disappointment, also, plans never happen the way you think so be aware of that too. I mean I could give a lot more advice if I knew the situation but I'm not sure if it's something you want to share so :p

my blind guardian CD came today, I settled on Nightfall In Middle Earth.

After the first few spins, I must say I am definitely fucking impressed. I'm not sure if it was a bad mix or just my speakers, but I had to fuck around with the EQ in order for Hansi to stand out enough, he was way too quiet when i first popped it in. I really think the guy's a genius, highlighted moments include nightfall, mirror mirror, and the eldar.

Definitely a good buy, thanks Joe/Swabs :kickass: