lol!!!
Joe says:
lOL!
Joe says:
lmfao
Joe says:
:lol:!!!

Please explain this. :lol:

Gonzo is a loser who thinks he fits in with 4chan. That is all I have to say. He should know by now they don't like Jewish Negras :lol:

dude, why did you erase you post? you just posted the exact same thing again!

its ok, gonzos just pissed he's losing his trendiness on the interwebz, i'm sure he'll get over it soon enough.

same person.

What is your most prefered way of getting b&?:kickass:

:lol: For the lulz! That is a good reason/the best way to do anything.

why is it gonzo always sounds like a broken record?

He has a question thread, ask him :lol: You're letting him troll you though, he is strong with the dark power that is trolling but you must not let him trap you into the game, because once you're in he will destroy you.

Also, cocks.

Hey Joe where you goin with that gun in your hand?

I'm going to beat Cho's HIGHSCORE? Actually I hate that fucking song :lol: and :rolleyes: EVERYONE says that shit to me. Hendrix is dead, so shut the fuck up :lol:

Hey<3less, what's with the short answers? woke up on the wrong side of the bed?:kickass:

Actually it's 9am and I was just woken up like 10 mins ago to the sounds of my dogs going nuts barking at some fucking asshole people who I was tempted go run out and beat the shit out of. I mean seriously, walk your little fucking children to school but DON'T FUCKING CROSS MY LAWN YOU FUCKING ASSIPES. Jesus. :lol: So I am a little disoriented.

Actually it's 9am and I was just woken up like 10 mins ago to the sounds of my dogs going nuts barking at some fucking asshole people who I was tempted go run out and beat the shit out of. I mean seriously, walk your little fucking children to school but DON'T FUCKING CROSS MY LAWN YOU FUCKING ASSIPES. Jesus. :lol: So I am a little disoriented.

SnackTime.jpg