The "Ask Undefined" Thread

1187562497961.jpg

SAY IT, KERMIT!!!

If i were to get b&, it'd probably be from a mass spamming of a cow eating a chick

You already did that and you obviously got banned.

mirror, mirror on the wall
true hope lies beyond the coast
you're a damned kind can't you see
that the winds will changeeeeee...

FUCK YEAH!

my blind guardian CD came today, I settled on Nightfall In Middle Earth.

After the first few spins, I must say I am definitely fucking impressed. I'm not sure if it was a bad mix or just my speakers, but I had to fuck around with the EQ in order for Hansi to stand out enough, he was way too quiet when i first popped it in. I really think the guy's a genius, highlighted moments include nightfall, mirror mirror, and the eldar.

Definitely a good buy, thanks Joe/Swabs :kickass:

did you catch this bit :p

my blind guardian CD came today, I settled on Nightfall In Middle Earth.

After the first few spins, I must say I am definitely fucking impressed. I'm not sure if it was a bad mix or just my speakers, but I had to fuck around with the EQ in order for Hansi to stand out enough, he was way too quiet when i first popped it in. I really think the guy's a genius, highlighted moments include nightfall, mirror mirror, and the eldar.

Definitely a good buy, thanks Joe/Swabs :kickass:

Aye, I'm surprised you didn't mention Into The Storm. Many people consider that to be BG's "Anthem" (apart from The Bard's Song In The Forest ofc (video I recorded at Wacken there was some weirdo behind me with a really really bad voice :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
did you catch this bit :p
No I didn't, but I'm glad we/I helped... but A Twist in the Myth is pretty epic as well, you should check into it... all their album's are great though tbh.

Aye, I'm surprised you didn't mention Into The Storm. Many people consider that to be BG's "Anthem" (apart from The Bard's Song In The Forest ofc (video I recorded at Wacken http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDJoQepUcSQ there was some weirdo behind me with a really really bad voice :lol:)
:lol: I fucking hate you.

offtopic level of this offtopic thread is HIGH

dear joe

what do you think of religion?

inb4 shitstorm... :lol:

Um, IMO, Religion is bad if you are too fanatical, if you use stuff from it to make your life better then fine but if you just follow it word by word and don't think for yourself then it is bad.

Does the combination of having both itunes and Windows Media Player take up a lot of space since the mp3 files have to be in different formats? Which leads me to my next question, should I get an external hard drive?