The "Ask Undefined" Thread

:lol: You all fail, these aren't questions.

But believe me, if I could do something about this godamn snowstorm/freezing rain bullshit I would. Let's all team up with cordless blowdryers and fight back!

MOAR QUESTIONS THOUGH!

MOAR BOOBS AND SPORTS PLZ!!1!!

How 'bout those New England Patriots?? Do you think they'll go undefeated??

According to the fact that a bottle of vaseline lasts at least 5 years, how does the vaseline company manage to make money when every single person on earth holds his own bottle of vaseline?

Well, simple put, people will most likely lose it over the course of 5 years, and buy a new one, or they will misplace it and when they find it they think it expired or something so they buy a new bottle/jar. :lol: And not to mention, not everyone in the world will need Baseline, or can afford it so that will never happen.

Vaseline. I don't even know wtf people use it for, other than a lubricant :lol: Gay men would love to elarn about this '5 year' fact I'm sure :lol:

Question:
I live in a basement apartment and whenever there is melting snow and non-stop rain for 3 days (like now), the apartment floods. We'll have to tear out the carpets and pretty much redo the whole thing. Now, since this is obviously going to happen again during the next rain (and no, moving is not an option), I decided that carpeting the place again is pure stupidity. So, what kind of flooring should we use? The water doesn't come in through the doors or anything, but from under the house. I thought of tile, since it dries so easily, but would they come out with water rising underneath it? The water has no pressure at all.
:zombie:

:lol: What do I look like, a carpenter? The funny fact is my old job I DID install carpet and tiles so you're in luck :lol: My advice would be to move, or call a general contractor and ask for their opinion. What you're desrcibing is a MAJOR health hazard, and eventhough there is no pressure to the water, it can/will eventually ruin whatever you decide to put down. If you have the money to play with, call around, describe the problem and try to address the flooding rather than putting down new floor first, which you will have to eventually anyways but this way here you won't waste your money. Also, think about flood insurance ;)

Do you hate Christmas like me?

Meh, not particularly. I'm Canadian so I'm used to the cold and as for gettign presents, well I outgrew that shit years ago so I don't really ask for anything just money so, me buying presents for people is fine because I usually make some of my money back. [/scrooge] :lol:

MOAR BOOBS AND SPORTS PLZ!!1!!

How 'bout those New England Patriots?? Do you think they'll go undefeated??

I don't watch football :lol: I'm Canadian.

Best band you recently discovered?

Deadlock, Zonaria or Compos Mentis

Do you miss me?

:lol: I do, pedoknarf. Where the fuck have you been?

:lol: I do, pedoknarf. Where the fuck have you been?

pedobear1op8mm8.png

Ebaumsworld, ofcourse.

soup /j/oe? An upcoming concerts worth mentioning? Recommendations for any metal bands with clean vocals that isn't power metal?

Arcturusssssssssssss

:kickass:

Await the coming storm.
Behold the sign in the sun!
Chaos upon us spawn!
The arrows of time pinpoints us all.
Oh, well!
The maddening laughter growing louder with the memories.
Atoms like incense rising,
like a thousand candles all blown out at once.
Fear tangled with despair.
This ghastly symphony of malice breaks it.
The spirit sails out on waters.
An intergalactic sea of sorrow.

Solemn oblivion with thee.

I'm sure you've heard of Sanctuary. Warrel Dane is an amazing vocalist and lyricist, so deep. He IS my favorite.

Actually I've never heard of them. Any reccomendations? But to be honest, if they're like Nevermore (same band members) then I probably won't like them. And for the record there are few bands that will top Borknagar/Vintersorg for deep lyrics :p

Actually I've never heard of them. Any reccomendations? But to be honest, if they're like Nevermore (same band members) then I probably won't like them. And for the record there are few bands that will top Borknagar/Vintersorg for deep lyrics :p

With Sanctuary, I would check out their two albums, back when Warrel could hit those high notes. As far as Nevermore, I don't even know where to start with recommendations. Can't go wrong with any of their albums (expect maybe their self-titled). Dreaming Neon Black and Politics of Ecstasy are both great. My personal favorite is their newest album This Godless Endeavor, perhaps their best so far musically. Dead Heart in a Dead World and Enemies of Reality are more heavy sounding but contain many classics. Ha, I pretty much listed all of them :lol:

As far as Nevermore, I don't even know where to start with recommendations. Can't go wrong with any of their albums (expect maybe their self-titled). Dreaming Neon Black and Politics of Ecstasy are both great. My personal favorite is their newest album This Godless Endeavor, perhaps their best so far musically. Dead Heart in a Dead World and Enemies of Reality are more heavy sounding but contain many classics. Ha, I pretty much listed all of them :lol:

:lol: I don't like Nevermore

But to be honest, if they're like Nevermore (same band members) then I probably won't like them.

:lol::p