The "Ask Undefined" Thread

i'm not spamming. posting "soup /j/oe" was really, really sad.

Its a fucking joke, don't take it to heart :lol:
stickerPeaceNowww.jpg

So, if I cut my hair shoulder length, with many layers, would that decrease my level of sexiness?

It's really a matter of opinion and well, head shape I guess.

I would say yes though, but that is because I prefer women with long hair, I find it very sexy and attractive, some guys however prefer short hair. I think shoulder length is a good average and if it's something you really want then do it. Just don't expect any dates with me in the near future :p Seriously though, if it will make you happy do it, just make sure it's something you're not gonna regret, so maybe cut a bit longer so if you decide you don't want it you can regrow it faster.

do you have any conloses?
lolwut.jpg

did you liked Origin?

Fuck yes, I didn't much at first but it really grew on me. White, Grains, Cynosure... I love all the songs now, so godamn epic.

You know, I've actually been trying to get into more Jag Panzer lately. I've recently been corresponding with Chris Broderick (he's a real nice guy) about Lamont (I live in Denver and have been looking into it), and I figure I might as well give his playing a few spins as well. They're power metalish, any recommendations?

*jots list of things to buy*
Systematic Chaos
Live On The Edge of Forever
Somewhere Far Beyond
+10 billion moar
:cry:

You know, I've actually been trying to get into more Jag Panzer lately. I've recently been corresponding with Chris Broderick (he's a real nice guy) about Lamont (I live in Denver and have been looking into it), and I figure I might as well give his playing a few spins as well. They're power metalish, any recommendations?

*jots list of things to buy*
Systematic Chaos
Live On The Edge of Forever
Somewhere Far Beyond
+10 billion moar
:cry:

I don't listen to Jag Panzer so I can't help you there, but I can suggest you buy Somewhere Far beyond, or I would go even further to say, get A Twist in the Myth first.. but fuck all their cd's are reeeeeeeeeally good, or at least have a few epics songs so it's hard to choose. I say download them, choose the ones you would like to buy first and then keep buying until you have them all, should you be able to afford it. I mean, Symph X is good but, why buy a live album when you may already own the same songs on another CD. Better to get something new first. And DT just sucks :p

Dear Joe,
Tonight I pissed off my friend and her sister. Now I fear there is no hope in getting myself laid. What should I do? (masturbation is not an option.)

Thanks,
Dred

Dear Joe,
Tonight I pissed off my friend and her sister. Now I fear there is no hope in getting myself laid. What should I do? (masturbation is not an option.)

Thanks,
Dred

Well man, seems like you fucked up. If you honestly think there's no way to salvage the situation then fuck it, go play some ps2, I suggest this game:

1183843556441.jpg

I don't listen to Jag Panzer so I can't help you there, but I can suggest you buy Somewhere Far beyond, or I would go even further to say, get A Twist in the Myth first.. but fuck all their cd's are reeeeeeeeeally good, or at least have a few epics songs so it's hard to choose. I say download them, choose the ones you would like to buy first and then keep buying until you have them all, should you be able to afford it. I mean, Symph X is good but, why buy a live album when you may already own the same songs on another CD. Better to get something new first. And DT just sucks :p

i listened to the tracks on dt's myspace, and actually liked it. athough i lol'd hard at the metallica rip off in constant motion

SX: just to hear them pull it off live :p. i already own their discography, so what the hell :p

BG: SFB b/c im in a pompously overblown symphonic/operatic rhapsody-esque mood? (which i still have to get SOE II :mad:)