The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Joe how much wood can a wood chuck chuck?

No more than a small log, I can't see a creature that tiny accomplishing anything more than that :p Besides, the real question is how much wood can you chuck at a woodchuck....

woodchuck.gif

...and how accurately you can do it too :lol:

Pick a signature for me :lol:

Pick a signature for me :lol:

Have some of my old ones, pic one and I'll send you the code:

CHOICE #1 said:
userbar252850er5.gif

dingding.png

Ding Ding! Here comes the shit-mobile. I've never seen a fire truck that needed to be shaved. I would rather be burned to death than be saved by this hairy piece of shit.

F
_

CHOICE# 2 said:
The two most important rules in life:

mostvalubal.jpg

CHOICE # 3 said:
You should save up for the COBHC Love Swing™

It was a tough decision figuring out who was gonna be the chick. :)
You're all emos!

:worship:

CHOICE # 5 said:
Ben Johnson said:
Here ya go.

cryh.jpg

You can use it for your bootleg cd covers.​
:worship:

I also have a shitload of GIFs too :) Maybe if I feel like it I'll sort through them and find a funny one.

Tell me something uplifting. It should contain praise words (about me) and you have to make it sound genuine, lol

:lol:

Not sure exactly what you want to hear :p but I'll try my best, but I don't know you that well. I mean I know you work with the homeless which at times must be very stressful and downright frustrating but I'm sure at the end of the day, after everything you have at least in some part done some good, and that is something to be happy about, even if it doesn't feel that rewarding. So don't despair, because you also have your looks :p All the problems in your life are solved easily, remember that "the origin of suffering is the craving for pleasure, existence, and non-existence". Which basically means that you desire certain things and you go after them but the more to lust for them, the more unhappy you are because you don't have them, but in the end you have to realize these things are unimportant, and that your suffering is needless. Life is bad sometimes, but it is also good, but sadly we focus on the bad and how to avoid it so much we often omit the good things.

If you're looking for a new, positive outlook on life, I think maybe you should look into Buddhism. If Star Wars was real, then LaVeyan Satanism would be the dark side and Buddhism would be the light side. Both have very good points and good codes on living your life, but satanism is very self serving and encourages you to go forth and get the things you want because you are your own god, no one else matters where as Buddhism teaches you to relax, forget about all the bullshit you suffer over because it's unimportant. It gives a simple set of precepts that you can choose to follow, taking what applies to your life and in the long run you'll be much happier following them and avoid a lot of unnecessary troubles. It's very deep and it leaves a lot of room for self interpretation, but if you're interested then:

http://www.soyouwanna.com/site/syws/buddhism/buddhism.html

:lol: Basically is a good resource for beginners. I've been dabbling in it for years but lately I've thought of dedicating myself more and more to further my studies into the Dhamma.

@Heartless: You're such a darling. I did not expect such a long and elaborate answer! :oops::Smokin:

I don't see myself being a Satanist, even though it's not really about the devil, but I have read a lot about Buddhism:lol:

Anyway, I think I have just reached a mid 20's crisis. :lol:

Yeah, you're getting close to 30 and its time to start thinking about your future (kids, marriage, a house, a career, etc.)

That's why I'm gonna run away and join the military....put that shit off as long as humanly possible.

@Heartless: You're such a darling. I did not expect such a long and elaborate answer! :oops::Smokin:

I don't see myself being a Satanist, even though it's not really about the devil, but I have read a lot about Buddhism:lol:

:lol: Well it was early and I had nothing to do so :p

BTW MOAR KWESTSHUNS PEOPLE OR ELSE I WILL LET THIS THREAD DIE! :mad:

I suggest this game:

1183843556441.jpg

Maybe you're onto something :lol:

uni.jpg

Dude, at least I must admit it.

I'm proud that you are here, in the same forum as me, for creating such things :worship:

:lol: Hard to say. Maybe Brandon, Frank or Nick :lol: But sadly enough the real answer is Gonzo :lol: We're the ying and yang of this place! But also, I'm not #1 in the first place :lol:

Well, actually Gonzo can't be the next Joe, as you two are like the leaders of the two clan of the board.

My vision of this is that Gonzo got Rider_of_justice, and you got Altitudes.

But I maybe wrong :lol:

Dude, at least I must admit it.

I'm proud that you are here, in the same forum as me, for creating such things :worship:

:lol: I wish I came up with the an guitar hero thing, but it's not my place to take credit for that, I did however come up with the Gonzo eyebrow thing, not to mention a million other fucking things so I will still accept your praise :lol:

Well, actually Gonzo can't be the next Joe, as you two are like the leaders of the two clan of the board.

My vision of this is that Gonzo got Rider_of_justice, and you got Altitudes.

But I maybe wrong :lol:

This gives me an idea :lol: But you're sort of right :p