The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Well, actually Gonzo can't be the next Joe, as you two are like the leaders of the two clan of the board.

I cannot be the next Heartless for the simple reason that I was here first. He could be the next me, but as you said, we are different kind of leaders, the ying and yang and all that crap...

Your birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.

Old joke is old. Fuck off Cho :lol:

@Swabs; You really hate me dont you? :lol:

Maybe he does, but not as much as Chris Hansen.

Aww too bad, no praising :mad:

:lol:

:(

I cannot be the next Heartless for the simple reason that I was here first. He could be the next me, but as you said, we are different kind of leaders, the ying and yang and all that crap...

Correct, but as we are opposing sides I like to think of you and Codi as the bad guys :lol: Eventhough we all get along now. This is how I see you two when you troll threads together:

codigonzo.jpg

Did you watched the Twin Peaks show?

No, I haven't, don't watch much t.v. to be honest.

What the fuck are you talking about?!?! Since when did this place become medieval Scotland?

:lol: Since that motherfucker Gavin trolled these parts waaaaaaay before I joined :p

What the fuck are you talking about?!?! Since when did this place become medieval Scotland?

Well, that's not official but I'm sure that's about the way everything see the thing :D

Correct, but as we are opposing sides I like to think of you and Codi as the bad guys :lol: Eventhough we all get along now. This is how I see you two when you troll threads together:

codigonzo.jpg

Ahhh that's the reason why I should save EVERY pic from EVERYONE :erk:

No, I haven't, don't watch much t.v. to be honest.

Who talks of tv? That think is soooooo out now :lol: Torrents are your friends.

:lol: Since that motherfucker Gavin trolled these parts waaaaaaay before I joined :p

BUTTLEHURT :kickass:

Buy me an ounce of good B.C. bud and I'll reconsider my stance. I'm quitting smoking cigarettes come 1/1/08.
:lol:

No :Smug:

Ahhh that's the reason why I should save EVERY pic from EVERYONE :erk:

Yes, yes it is.

Who talks of tv? That think is soooooo out now :lol: Torrents are your friends.
:lol: I use torrents for movies and rapidshare for tv shows, but I have a limit per month and right now it's all being used for Sopranos.

Dear Joe,
do you like 'rare exports' ?

Haven't seen it, never heard of it but after checking this out:

http://www.woodpeckerfilm.fi/rareexports/

It looks interesting to say the least :lol:

Are you afraid of LHC?

I think LHC is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills earth and doesnt afraid of anything.