The "Ask Undefined" Thread

When will you answer Altitudes questions?
Um, I'll do it in bits. Here's a couple of them, however I skipped the really dumb ones.

Where is the cat in the catwalk? Do models walk like cats?

The 'cat' in cat walk probably refers to 'pussy', they can't call it the 'pussywalk' or the 'vagootrail' so they churched it up a bit. The pussy is located between the legs of the models. And no, models do not walk like cats, they move more like fucking skeletons that barely have a pulse wearing $30,000 t-shirts. You may not know it but the calories they burn walking up and down that catwalk is more than they ingest in a month :erk::lol:
What idiot put an 's' in the word lisp?

Who gives a shit, it's lulzy as fuck. To call him an idiot is a great travesty, that man should be given a fucking noble prize for humour imo.
If man evolved from apes why do we still have apes?

Well, think about it... if we didn't then who would buy rap CDs? :lol:
Why do they call it a TV set when you only get one?

I'm going out on a limb but it's probably called a "TV SET" because you would get a tv, a remote, an antenna, etc, that would qualify as a set.

If an orange is orange, why isn't a lime called a green or a lemon called a yellow?
Because we need to protect downies like you, if food shared the same name as colours you'd be using your paintbrushes like chopsticks and eating a whole fucking pallet :lol: And dipping crayons in marinara sauce.
Why does your nose run, and your feet smell?

:lol: Whoever thinks of this shit has waaaaay too much free time.

What should you do if you see an endangered animal eating an endangered plant?

1. Rape Animal
2. Smoke Plant
3. Kill animal (use none of the parts for anything)
4. Film it, upload it to jewtube.
3 ???????
4. PROFIT

Y2K???? Maybe 1 K just isn't enough.

K = 1000. :Smug:

Millenium = year 2000. :Smug:

Y2K = Year Two Thousand.

Whoever wrote this question is made of aids and fucking fail. It wasn't even lulzy.

If horrific means to make horrible, does terrific mean to make
terrible?

I dunno but your mom is a pretty terrific whore who gives horrifically terrible handjobs :p

Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?

Seriously, I'm tempted to go out and find the motherfucker who wrote this question and sterilize him with a fucking cattleprod. Godamn moron.

Is "Gothic Troll" troll? :err:

55173-lolwut.jpg

Um, yeh.... I'll maybe get to a few of those sometime if I'm reaaallly bored. :erk:

Copypasta :loco: You don't have to answer at all :lol:

I have better things to do than debate the (non)existance of God. Nor do I care to learn other people's views. I have mine, and that's good enough for me. If some asshole wants to try to make his point that God doesn't exist, fine, but there's no one running out of the church joining his cause, the only people who are listening to him are people who are already convinced, he's in essence preaching the the converted. So what's the fucking point? Money, that is the point. This fuck realizes him spewing his founded and rational ideas onto people won't make a single difference, he's just shoveling shit against the tide. He is just in it for the motherfucking money, otherwise he wouldn't be writing book he's just post it online for free or writing a column in a paper/journal or something. Religion has been around since forever, there's no changing that unless we implement some 1984 style tactics. End of story.

P.S. The snobby laughter of those cunts make me want to punch them all in the mouth. I'm not disagreeing with what he's saying, I'm just thinking to myself what's going through their heads.. "OH MY HOW CLEVER THIS MAN IS SIMPLY SPLENDID HAHAHAHAHAHAH"... fucking academic jerk offs. :Smug:

Well, I guess I meant to say do you think he was effective in his movie. I thought he was charmingly condescending :lol: That's probably how I would approach a documentary but something seemed to be lacking, dunno. I might read the book sometime.

Copypasta :loco: You don't have to answer at all :lol:

:lol: Obviously, but if I'm really bored I'll answer a couple for the lulz.

Well, I guess I meant to say do you think he was effective in his movie. I thought he was charmingly condescending :lol: That's probably how I would approach a documentary but something seemed to be lacking, dunno. I might read the book sometime.

:lol: I don't know man, I think it's pointless to debate religion. Life is too short to fucking try to tell/convince others what to do or think. Let them find their own way, and form their own thoughts and opinions. Isn't that the point of being free?

There was so much hype around the movie I figured I would watch it. Agreed, life is too short to care about others beliefs, but in my opinion he is striving for people to be aware of the truth, perhaps for a better future. Of course there are too many people already taken by religion that nothing will change their minds. Btw, the title of the movie is "Roots of All Evil" and the book is entitled "The God Delusion". I definitely don't think Dawkins is out of line or unjustifiable in his work. He surely isn't doing it for the money.

Dear Joe, do all socks have twins?

Kthx.

Yes, but the hard part is keeping them together. Some are raeped by the dryer monster and are never seen again. Sometimes emos and gothfags like to separate the twins and wear mismatch socks to look cool. Or sometimes a prick with one leg buys a pack of socks and they end up working different shifts and they never see eachother until wash day :(

Sometimes emos and gothfags like to separate the twins and wear mismatch socks to look cool.

That's a big running joke on me, as I always or most of the time wear different socks, the thing is that I'm just too lazy to get them in pair and I just put them in a box, choosing them randomly when I need it.

But there's some who don't believe me and still say that I'm doing it by purpose :lol:

I only have black and grey socks and I don't really see the importance of wearing them in pair anyway, and as I said, I'm a big lazy bastard :rolleyes:.