The "Ask Undefined" Thread

You take this WAY too seriously. If you want to fuck around and be an ass, go to 4chan. There is a difference between UM and 4chan. Not hard to differentiate between the two. :rolleyes:

<3

That's a big running joke on me, as I always or most of the time wear different socks, the thing is that I'm just too lazy to get them in pair and I just put them in a box, choosing them randomly when I need it.

But there's some who don't believe me and still say that I'm doing it by purpose :lol:

I only have black and grey socks and I don't really see the importance of wearing them in pair anyway, and as I said, I'm a big lazy bastard :rolleyes:.

the clean lady, who cleans my house, she separate everything for me :p

Heartless,

If I listen to Bodom in my iPod earphones around volume 7 a lot, will I damage my hearing and theoretically eventually go deaf?

Don't be a pussy. These are all the concerts I've been too, I'll fucking bold the ones I wore earplugs for:

March 24th, 2006: Children of Bodom/Chimaira/Through the Eyes of the Dead
October 9th, 2006: Soilwork/Darkest Hour/Mnemic/Threat Signal
October 16th, 2006: Iron Maiden/Bullet for my Valentine
December 12th, 2006: In Flames/Lacuna Coil/The Sword/The Seemless
December 18th, 2006: Children of Bodom/Amon Amarth/Sanctity/Gojira
December 19th, 2006: Children of Bodom/Amon Amarth/Sanctity/Gojira
March 26th, 2007: Heaven and Hell /Megadeth/Down
March 29th, 2007: Dark Tranquillity/The Haunted/Into Eternity/Scar Symmetry
March 30th, 2007: Sanctity/Black Label Society
April 22nd, 2007: Dimmu Borgir/Devildriver/Kataklysm/Unearth
July 18th, 2007: Symphony X/Sanctity/Echoes of Eternity
July 19th, 2007: Symphony X/Sanctity/Echoes of Eternity
September 11th, 2007: Katatonia/Scar Symmetry/Insomnium/Swallow The Sun
September 20th, 2007: Edguy/Into Eternity/Light This City/Echoes OF Eternity
September 24th, 2007: Sonata Arctica/The Agonist/Borealis
September 28th, 2007: Machine Head/Arch Enemy/Throwdown/Sanctity
October 29th, 2007: Coheed/Clutch/The Fall of Troy
October 30th, 2007: Cradle of Filth/GWAR/Die Mannequin
November 10th, 2007: Ensiferum/Obscurcis Romancia/Dark Forest/O'Faolain
November 11th, 2007: Ensiferum/Obscurcis Romancia/Profugis Mortis
December 6th, 2007: Amon Amarth/Decapitated/Himsa/Sonic Syndicate

I only started to recently because well, I ACTUALLY started to notice I was experiencing hearing loss. If you're that much of a pussy your ipod is gonna damage your ears, then AN HERO NAO. I have been listening to my mp3/ipod at full volume since I was 15, hasn't made a difference. :lol:

Whats your top 5 cereal you like to eat?:kickass:

I haven't honestly had a bowl of cereal in at least 3-4 years. But I used to like Corn Pops, Reeses Puffs, Nestle Quick Cereal and Count Chocula :lol:

Start at Black History month and go backward 4 months. Combine the antepenultimate letter of that month with the ultimate letter of the month during which Daylight Savings Time began prior to 2007. Add to that the antepenultimate letter of the month named for "Venerable Caesar." End with the penultimate letter of the month of the autumnal equinox. What is the resulting word?

Start at Black History month and go backward 4 months. Combine the antepenultimate letter of that month with the ultimate letter of the month during which Daylight Savings Time began prior to 2007. Add to that the antepenultimate letter of the month named for "Venerable Caesar." End with the penultimate letter of the month of the autumnal equinox. What is the resulting word?

BLUE!

November
April
August
September

Circus Maximus: 1st Chapter or Isolate?

Edit: or how about Pagan's Mind? :erk:

so much shit.

That's an Ask Gonzo question. I don't listen to Circus Maximus much. Pagan's Mind is a good band though. :lol:

Heartless I haven't asked you a question in while I wanted to ask now, but didn't know what to as so what question do want to be asked most?

:Smug:

Dear Joe,

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS!

:lol:!

Last edited by a moderator:
recommend me something kickass that itunes has XD (i've been thinking ghost opera, or something wicked pt 1... i'm trying to get into moar power metal :p)

i've got ten bucks thats burning a hole in my pocket so to speak :p

recommend me something kickass that itunes has XD (i've been thinking ghost opera, or something wicked pt 1... i'm trying to get into moar power metal :p)

i've got ten bucks thats burning a hole in my pocket so to speak :p

what's the point in me bumping your fucking thread if you're not even going to post in it :lol:

Dude so much fucking flooding lately I never even saw, my bad! Go with The Black Halo if you don't already have it, so fucking epic. Ghost Opera is a great cd too but, only diehard fans really enjoyed it, it's your call. I don't know what itunes has I don't use it but like I said, Black Halo ftw!

Dude so much fucking flooding lately I never even saw, my bad! Go with The Black Halo if you don't already have it, so fucking epic. Ghost Opera is a great cd too but, only diehard fans really enjoyed it, it's your call. I don't know what itunes has I don't use it but like I said, Black Halo ftw!

they have the fucking CLEAN version :cry::cry:

doesn't the intro to Ghost Opera remind you of Oculus ex Inferni (Paradise Lost intro)?

my fuck up. Set The World On Fire. Listen to these :p

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=J-TUufvK0gU[/ame]

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=d9d2ExiG70k[/ame]