The "Ask Undefined" Thread

tsawwwwwwright.jpg

Which Borknagar album should I check out? In other words, which do you believe is their best? I'm really digging Vortex's vocals and love his stuff with Dimmu Borgir and Arcturus so I figure I would like Borknagar.

Which Borknagar album should I check out? In other words, which do you believe is their best? I'm really digging Vortex's vocals and love his stuff with Dimmu Borgir and Arcturus so I figure I would like Borknagar.

The Archaic Course, do it now.

1. Oceans Rise
2. Universal
3. Witching Hour
4. The Black Token
5. Nocturnal Vision
6. Ad Noctum
7. Winter Millenium
8. Fields Of Long Gone Presence

All of these songs are fucking amazing. Ad Noctum is my favourite, followed by Black Token, Winter Millenium, Witching Hour, Ocean's Rise and Universal. Actually they're all epic. Seriously.

My Archaic Course T-Shirt came today too :D

P.S. Quintessence is a great album too, no where near as epic imo but Colossus is probably the best song Borknagar has, period. And it's probably the second best Vortex song, with only The Chaos Path surpassing it.

Dear Joe...
after a lot of time it's snowing here where I live, so I'm gonna ask you... as a canadian, do you like snow or does it annoy you?
(ahh, sorry for the stupid question.. >_>)

1. Oceans Rise
2. Universal
3. Witching Hour
4. The Black Token
5. Nocturnal Vision
6. Ad Noctum
7. Winter Millenium

All of these songs are fucking amazing. Ad Noctum is my favourite, followed by Black Token, Winter Millenium, Witching Hour, Ocean's Rise and Universal. Actually they're all epic. Seriously.

P.S. Quintessence is a great album too, no where near as epic imo but Colossus is probably the best song Borknagar has, period. And it's probably the second best Vortex song, with only The Chaos Path surpassing it.

Cool :cool: Before you responded I downloaded the self-titled album and I was turned off to the shitty black metal sound, sorry :lol: I'll listen to The Archaic Course right now. How 'bout the album "Epic'? With a name like that it sounds very promising :lol:

1. Oceans Rise
2. Universal
3. Witching Hour
4. The Black Token
5. Nocturnal Vision
6. Ad Noctum
7. Winter Millenium

This is the only album i have of them, along with some random songs i think.. I downloaded it like.. 1,5 years back, and listened to it a fucking lot, but i got tired of it pretty fasto_O

yarly_hillary.jpg

┼Victim of the Night┼;6835142 said:
Dear Joe...
after a lot of time it's snowing here where I live, so I'm gonna ask you... as a canadian, do you like snow or does it annoy you?
(ahh, sorry for the stupid question.. >_>)

No, I like the snow actually. I mean I prefer summer but I guess just growing up with it all the time you get used to it. I hate it when there's barely any snow out, just slush but it's still really insanely cold. The other morning it was -30 here :erk: That sucked.

Cool :cool: Before you responded I downloaded the self-titled album and I was turned off to the shitty black metal sound, sorry :lol: I'll listen to The Archaic Course right now. How 'bout the album "Epic'? With a name like that it sounds very promising :lol:

Get Empirism, Epic isn't nearly as great. See the first singer (Garm, also the first singer of Arcturus) had a more black metal style of vocals, of which I too was not a fan. Vortex took over for 2 CD's before departing for Borgir and then Vintersorg took his place. Trust me, Empiricism is the best CD featuring Vintersorg. Let me know if you liked The Archaic Course btw.

Hey Joeykins, missed ya! :D

Is there such thing as heaven and hell?

Yeh there is, and it goes on, and on, and oooooooooooooon...

HeavenAndHellCover.jpg

Hahaha Joeykins.
:mad:
This is the only album i have of them, along with some random songs i think.. I downloaded it like.. 1,5 years back, and listened to it a fucking lot, but i got tired of it pretty fasto_O

o_OBLASPHEMY!

:lol: Yeh man, things have changed. Like if I would have reported you for that foot picture you posted (not that I would, just saying for example), you could have gotten b&. It's bullshit. If bobvex sees it he'll prolly lock it.