The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Well, let me know how that plan pans out for you!

Will do.

-[chop]-;6711052 said:
Joe...opinion about Slipknot? (serious answer tnx) :)

I like them. I mean I never listen to them, really. But I do like them. I liked them when I was younger, and that kind of shit you will always like deep down, even if you don't listen to it anymore, same goes for rock bands (Nickelback, Sum 41, etc)... I mean I don't listen to it anymore but if I heard the songs on the radio I wouldn't change it.

-[chop]-;6711080 said:
Dude :lol: i like em too but i dont really listen to em....i liked em much when i was like 14/15 :)

Yeh, same. Disturbed, Mudvayne, Strapping Young Lad, SOME Korn, SOME Manson... shit like that was the stuff I really liked when I was 13/14.

:lol:!!!

Is that really worth loss of sight? :lol:

you're talking to the guy who would walk 10 miles down a public street naked with his dick stapled to his belly button while 2 gay midgets made out under the mistletoe dangling from his balls for table scraps :lol::lol:

@Heartless: When threatened with "haircutting," is breaking bones fully within one's rights? :p

Why Devoid as a username?
Well, it's after the Insomnium song "Devoid of Caring", but I figured Devoid was pretty much good enough, says the same thing :p

Does it snow anywhere else except in my country and where? :lol:
Yes, the North and South poles. But actually, pretty much any Northern place, above the 60th latitude especially, it usually snows around this time.

you're talking to the guy who would walk 10 miles down a public street naked with his dick stapled to his belly button while 2 gay midgets made out under the mistletoe dangling from his balls for table scraps :lol::lol:

:lol:

Heartless: When threatened with "haircutting," is breaking bones fully within one's rights? :p

:lol: No, well depends on if he actually did, but according to you he wasn't. People always like to tell me "I'm gonna cut your hair when your sleeping/what would you do if I cut your hair?" to which I laugh and reply... "Man, you are fully welcome to cut my hair, but you better have a fucking plane ticket out of town too because I will fucking kill you straight up" :lol:

:lol: No, well depends on if he actually did, but according to you he wasn't. People always like to tell me "I'm gonna cut your hair when your sleeping/what would you do if I cut your hair?" to which I laugh and reply... "Man, you are fully welcome to cut my hair, but you better have a fucking plane ticket out of town too because I will fucking kill you straight up" :lol:

haha yeah, makes for bad sleeping :p

he got out the scissors, and i was judgement impaired as i previously mentioned so wtf :lol: