The "Ask Undefined" Thread

iced earth or blind guardian?

recommend me an album nao!

(my youtubing finds me slightly liking Blind Guardian better, but iono :p)

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth / watch some of the Imaginations Through the Looking Glass DVD

[/hijack]

First question, Is Gonzo banned?

Second, do you prefer black or blue colored eyes?

iced earth or blind guardian?

recommend me an album nao!

(my youtubing finds me slightly liking Blind Guardian better, but iono :p)

:lol: No contest. BG > IE x 100000000

I would recommend "Battalions of Fear", their first CD, if you like Iced Earth and an old school style sound, this CD should do it for you, plus there's many epic songs. But they have much better CD's IMO. 'A Twist in the Myth' is personally my favourite, even though a lot of BG fans don't like it compared to their older work. Check it out.

Blind Guardian - Nightfall in Middle Earth / watch some of the Imaginations Through the Looking Glass DVD

[/hijack]

A Nightfall is fine too.

First question, Is Gonzo banned?

Second, do you prefer black or blue colored eyes?

No, he's not. And wtf, black eyes? :lol:

Will Microsoft fix my 360 properly this time? (got red lights of death again :lol:)

Well, some people do have very very dark brown eyes, close to black.

You know what i mean :p

Will Microsoft fix my 360 properly this time? (got red lights of death again :lol:)

Don't count on it. For fuck sakes, dude, mine broke twice, I got it back then it broke and I had to send it away immediately... then when it returned and worked fine, I bought Guitar Hero, and guess what happened YESTERDAY... the fucking HARDDRIVE broke. I got just the one red light, seriously. Everything on this piece of shit system breaks I can't stand it.

Well, some people do have very very dark brown eyes, close to black.

You know what i mean :p

:lol: Ok, well then I pick blue? Brown eyes are pretty too though. Whatever I pick anyways you're just gonna say you hate it a :p

A Twist In The Myth ? Really ?..
Fuck yeh man, songs like "Otherland", "Turn the Page", "Fly", "Another Stranger Me", "Lionheart" and "The Edge" are amazing, fuck, I think the whole CD is amazing really. I am in love with it. Much to the distaste of other BG fans I might add.

How can I keep my hands warm? :lol:

wearglovews.jpg

Nope. It's cold as fuck out, but not snowing. I mean it will snow sometimes but it just melts, doesn't stay. Thanks to global warming, it doesn't snow and stay there until like, Late December/January here. When I was, a young boy, it snowed in November and fucking stayed snowy till like March.

Here is a diagram -

MagnoEyesETC.png

Take your pick :p
:lol: Ok, then I pick the eyes... so I can magnetically attract knifes to impale them, then I will sue whatever restaurant I'm in for not catering to my disability and causing me undue harm.

Yeah global warming has fucked with me too fucking never rains drought means water restrictions it's gonna be 37*C tomorrow in the middle of Nov I mean thats like Feb weather it sucks

:lol: Yeh, and it's funny when they say "GLOBAL WARMING DOESN'T EXIST"