The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Today one of my co-workers told me his wife is 4 months pregnant. I was able to not be a tiny bit disappointed and not let my heart be shattered in a million pieces since now I more than officially will never have a chance with that man, and simply be genuinely happy for them both. Am I growing up?

(He is the hottest and coolest man I have ever met, btw, and all the boys and girls at work want to get in his pants)

I'd say you are. i'm kinda in the same boat as you...not exactly... but the one i want is basically the only one i can't have :( it hurts, but i guess we just gotta move on, right?

Today one of my co-workers told me his wife is 4 months pregnant. I was able to not be a tiny bit disappointed and not let my heart be shattered in a million pieces since now I more than officially will never have a chance with that man, and simply be genuinely happy for them both. Am I growing up?

(He is the hottest and coolest man I have ever met, btw, and all the boys and girls at work want to get in his pants)

Well, letting yourself fall for him in the first place was your first mistake if you already knew he was taken. I mean we're only human and we all have a certain level of natural attraction we can't help but you shouldn't have invested yourself emotionally in him, more than just a friend anyways :p what was you plan? Have him leave his wife someday, somehow? Well if was your secret hope then hm.. all I can say it now that she's pregnant you can let go of that hope and move on. You have grown, this experience should have taught you a few things about yourself and these types of situations. There's someone out there for you, don't worry/

Just please god don't let it be Alexis :lol:

I need a new sig Joey :erk: any ideas?

Here's a few random cool things I dug up in ma folder:

1194651453253.gif

1194240286807.jpg

1194237198199.gif

119317306448.jpg

1194052337179.gif

1194601899840.jpg

1194172621573.jpg

:lol: