The "Ask Undefined" Thread

you're a fag for following a troll's order

Wtf? I never asked him to change it. When you see a sentence with a ":lol:", you expect something funny or clever, not a joke about someone dying. Kind of similar to when people read your posts KillerGonorrhea, just not lol worthy.

Where the fuck do you come from? You seem to pop up at the most random times.

Wtf? I never asked him to change it. When you see a sentence with a ":lol:", you expect something funny or clever, not a joke about someone dying. Kind of similar to when people read your posts KillerGonorrhea, just not lol worthy.

Did you really take it seriously? :/

Haha, It's alright :lol:. I was a bit confused at first but.. It seemed he was having a lot of bad luck so I thought it could add up to that (as a joke).

howardforcepm6.jpg

Can you put a name to the evil guy in this pic?

lulz, troll got trolled :lol:

:lol: Ok, well that's because you suck, but I'll tell you an easy way to straighten your hair, it might make it a bit puffy if you don't do it right but it will be straight none-the-less. It might take a few tries to get it nice and straight but when my hair was your length this is what they used to do to me, when they didn't use the hair straightener.

Right way: ______________________________________Wrong way:

my hair is straight except it does this goddamn flippy thing at the ends, and it really fucken bugs me :lol:.

This is so weird, i singed in msn and a bunch of people on my list started sending me messages asking "who" or "which person" :guh: i freaked out and didn't answere them... what the hell?

Fuck, there's something wrong :erk: Whenever someone sings in or whenever I sign in, people on my msn list receive this bullshit "this person looks exactly like you!" I swear to god i never sent this to anyone!! :cry:

Sorry I let this thread die.. I was away, but I'm back now.

Will the cobhc.com site style change after the release of the new album?:p

It is possible, although I rather like the current CRY style.

Where are you!?! :p

:lol: When you wrote this I was passed out in the backseat of my friend's car on my way to Hamilton.

<3less, what do you think of Neo-Classical Metal in general?

I <3 it. :heh:

How was Ensiferum? (that is if you got there) :p

I did get there, and it was fucking epic. :kickass:

I bet he died going there, lol.

EDIT: Edited to Mr.Altitude's liking.

That's a little mean :lol: Considering I actually almost did fucking die on the way up there :lol:

He is always here, always lurking. He is a guardian of CoBOT, as am I.

When will I next get to que?

:lol: Hopefully it's at a really kickass concert, drink your tea in the meantime.

This is so weird, i singed in msn and a bunch of people on my list started sending me messages asking "who" or "which person" :guh: i freaked out and didn't answere them... what the hell?

Hm...

Holy fuck :lol: I lol'd so hard my mom (DOWNSTAIRS) asked what happened
:lol::lol:Took you long enough to see that post!

Fuck, there's something wrong :erk: Whenever someone sings in or whenever I sign in, people on my msn list receive this bullshit "this person looks exactly like you!" I swear to god i never sent this to anyone!!

Sounds like a worm, one time my friend sent me a message saying something about her grad pics, and I was like ":confused: wtf?"... I almost clicked it. Thank god I didn't, I mean they're not hard to get rid of but very annoying.

hehe, a friend of mine fixed it yesterday
I'm glad :p

iced earth or blind guardian?

recommend me an album nao!

(my youtubing finds me slightly liking Blind Guardian better, but iono :p)