The Awesome Dream Thread

ZOMG! Neverboarders in MAH (weird) dreams!!

so i was in the basement of some dingy little club with ... isabel, i think will was there, and like one or two other people. alice in chains had just played (layne was still alive) and we were in this back room talking to him and this dirty hippie chick who was part of the band and i was really bummed out because i knew they were going to die soon.

then i'm at my house, sitting on my parents bed with isabel and lesa. the lights go out and i'm really freaked out because this monster or something is coming to kill us, so i'm frantically trying to turn this lamp on (one of those pole lamp things with all the bulbs extending from it) because light will scare the monster away

Yesterday morning, I woke up at 4:45 and went back to sleep. I then started having a dream that I was on a spaceship, and the setting around me looked like a combination of Star Wars and Tron. There were soldiers running about, and one of them told me it was the year 1979. I thought, "Oh well that explains it!" Oh yeah and I saw a butt whilst on this spaceship.

Then I realized that someone was after me, or rather after the magical porcelain figurines I had in my pocket. So, then I was off the spaceship and in my house located in the snowy mountains of Mongolia. I was frantically thinking of a clever way to hide the figurines so that these people wouldn't find them when they broke into my house. Then I had the grand idea of hiding them somewhere besides my house, so I went outside and started running, looking for a good place. I passed by my work building, and it was having balconies built on all of the corner windows, which mine is so I thought "Yus, balcony!!"...then it was 5:00, my alarm went off, and I woke up, a little pissed off because this was an interesting dream.

I remember this very weird fragment from my dream:

I was out driving my car (Note, I don't actually even drive a car). And so suddenly this dude on his motorcycle drives infront of me and i crash onto him. He flyes of his bike and onto the sidewalk. I run over to him to check how he is. He seems allright although he's passed out. Then I notice that blood begins to sip from behind his head, and suddenly his veins in his neck burst. I don't do anything, I just look at him for a while and then I run away.

I've very weird dreams at the time..
once I dreamt I was James Hetfield (young) who had to care for a baby!
I dreamt I was at a loft and then as I was at the toilet for a few minutes the baby disappeared and I had to search after it! :lol:

this dream was more horrible than awesome

it was in the middle of the night and it was dark and stormy and my parents took me back to the school in pittsburgh. i think i was lying on a futon, watching tv with a friend i had there, in the old room i used to share with two other girls. then i heard someone yelling angrily from the bedroom - and i knew it was this guy that i had sex with a few times and he was pissed because i told him i was back with will and wasn't going to see him anymore. so i grab a pillow and put it over my face, thinking he won't realize it's me and will just leave. i think he came out then grabbed me and started shaking me. then he left and in walks a girl that's best friends with lindsay. she's kinda confrontational and spastic and a total scene-kid, kind of a mess. so she starts telling me how ugly i am and how much she hates me or something.

i woke up really upset.

About a week ago I had a dream that me and a guy from work were standing on some ridge, looking at this awesome landscape. Some natives had apparently told us not to go up to the top of a certain mountain, because an angry god of some kind lived there and did not want to be disturbed. I started climbing it anyway, and before I had even set both feet on the damn thing, out pops this big cloud of fog from the mountaintop, which reconstitutes itself into what looks like a gigantic, evil version of Casper the friendly ghost. It roars, charges down the mountain and begins throwing fruit at me, and I run in terror from the onslaught of bananas and apples. I don't know where the dude from work went. That was the end.

Why can't I ever just have totally rad nightmares or sex dreams?

I had a lengthy and disjointed dream last night, where among other things, I burned down a McDonald's in my town that had already burned down 5 years ago, drove to Cincinnati to attend a concert at a venue that is in Louisville, made out with and received a handjob from an extremely hot friend of mine, stripped down to a loincloth and started hunting crackheads in a dark alley with a bow and arrow, and wandered around in what a bunch of hookers called "the Hostel bathroom" which was a giant Amazon jungle of a restroom with piss all over the floor and backed-up toilets.

Best dream I've had in a long time, really.

Bacon Donut.

i2dw5nf19jg2ye6iI5xoxHfKo1_500.jpg

The dream is starting to fade off, but never listen to albums about WWI when tired and about to go to sleep.

While God Dethroned and Bolt Thrower might make good soundtracks for a dream, dreaming about trench warfare and death charges is not so good. Especially when it isn't an observer dream and you're involved.

David, I've had dreams where I end up stuck in the middle of a real life game of Counterstrike. The first time scared the hell out of me and I just found a good hiding spot on de_aztec and only fired my gun when an enemy ran past me. My heart was beating like crazy and then all of a sudden I heard the infamous "tink tink tink" KABOOOM!!!!! Someone killed me with a grenade and then I respawned haha. Now I don't get scared in Counterstrike dreams anymore :D

Unrelated, I had a dream about 4 days ago where Jenn was a student in our jiu-jitsu class too. I remember her being surprisingly sneaky and good at the game!