The Band Survivor

I voted Dimmu Borgir again! :heh: I'm not a very big fan of them, especially not right now:
A nor. music award was just sent on nor. television, and of metal nominies were Dimmu Borgir, Emperor and Borknagar. I wasn't disappointed, I cannot say that, cause I hadn't expected better, but Dimmu Borgir fucking won!!!
And even worse, the channel, which is own by the state, btw, didn't even show when they were selected. About midway in the show, they showed a few clips of the nominies who were selected, from when they came up on the stage to recieve the price, but oh, they didn't show these black clad men, nahnah. We only got to see the cover of the last cd!!! ......I'm going to fucking boycott that cursed channel! :mad:

Originally posted by Fjelltussa
I voted Dimmu Borgir again! :heh: I'm not a very big fan of them, especially not right now:
A nor. music award was just sent on nor. television, and of metal nominies were Dimmu Borgir, Emperor and Borknagar. I wasn't disappointed, I cannot say that, cause I hadn't expected better, but Dimmu Borgir fucking won!!!
And even worse, the channel, which is own by the state, btw, didn't even show when they were selected. About midway in the show, they showed a few clips of the nominies who were selected, from when they came up on the stage to recieve the price, but oh, they didn't show these black clad men, nahnah. We only got to see the cover of the last cd!!! ......I'm going to fucking boycott that cursed channel! :mad:
yeah!! was watching the same thing! and me and some friends were here looking forward to the metal genre... and then on the screen a picture of Dimmus newest album appears and they say they were the ones that won!! what the hell is that?! I wanted to see it all!! arrrgghhh!!

and I want what they had for 3 or 4 years ago, when Dimmu actully played there, that was fun :D
dont think they dare to do that again :lol: most of the ppl that was there, were completly stuned :lol: hehe

Originally posted by HellSpawn

and I want what they had for 3 or 4 years ago, when Dimmu actully played there, that was fun :D
dont think they dare to do that again :lol: most of the ppl that was there, were completly stuned :lol: hehe

Hehe, yeah! Blood and all, and there was little old laydies watching it! That was something! I bet there were quite a lot of ppl around that night, praying to God Almighty (yeahh) to do some saving, hehe :lol:

Originally posted by Lutz
Too bad they won that award..
I would rather see Emperor or Borknagar win that one!
well, they only won 'cuz the rulez for who wins are just plain stupid! first of all there is 5 persons, who know about the genre, they deside who get to go to the final(those who are named at the show(so far, so good)). but those who deside who wins of those who are chosen by the people who have some qlue what they are doing(bad english :p ) but anyways; dose who deside who wins the whole thing are a group of ppl(about 30 i think), and all of them are taken from the jurys in all the different genres, so in other words you have maybe two in that group who really like/know about metal.. so then, they just choose the one they have heard about, or the one that does not sound THAT much noisy.
it is idiotic!

Originally posted by HellSpawn
well, they only won 'cuz the rulez for who wins are just plain stupid! first of all there is 5 persons, who know about the genre, they deside who get to go to the final(those who are named at the show(so far, so good)). but those who deside who wins of those who are chosen by the people who have some qlue what they are doing(bad english :p ) but anyways; dose who deside who wins the whole thing are a group of ppl(about 30 i think), and all of them are taken from the jurys in all the different genres, so in other words you have maybe two in that group who really like/know about metal.. so then, they just choose the one they have heard about, or the one that does not sound THAT much noisy.
it is idiotic!

Sounds like shit..

Originally posted by Lutz

Sounds like shit..

Oh, it is, indeed! :bah: And all that keeps the channel that sends the program alive, is OUR tax-mouney!!! :(

Can hardly wait for the next round, btw. The small pleasures if life, you know.... *otygish giggeling*