The Band Survivor

Bloodbath is great, I might have to go with Anathema, although I love them, I can't kick any other bands off their because I love Amorphis! And I've never heard Diabolical Masquerade. So, maybe I'll vote them instead of Anathema. Even though, I'm doing the same thing as Lutz with a different band...

Originally posted by Lutz
Next round I don't really know what band to vote on.. Prolly Bloodbath, since I have not heard them.. (Yes, I know thats a stupid reason..)

Side project of Mikael Akerfeldt, Dan Swano, Jonas Renkse, and... umm... brainfart. damnit.

Anyway, brutal-fucking-death metal.

Great shit, but they just have a 3 song EP out now...

doh, only a miracle could save Nevermore now... :\
but well, then DT will probably out next round :p
but who knows in this evil world :lol: and well, DT fans.. dont get me wrong, I dont hate DT or anything... just dont got anything special feelings for them at all....

@Hearse, I started this when i you started the survivor... had to do something to have Vintersorg as long as posible on the list :D

and to those who have not heard Diabolical... you should check them out! really great!

Originally posted by The Nomad

Side project of Mikael Akerfeldt, Dan Swano, Jonas Renkse, and... umm... brainfart. damnit.

Anyway, brutal-fucking-death metal.

Great shit, but they just have a 3 song EP out now...

Ok, I'll go check out that cd tomorrow!
Heading for the bed now.

and Deaths Design is worth BYING, first of all since it is a GREAT album, and second 'cuz it is 61(?) tracks on it, that goes more or less in one with each other... and that is enoying to listen to it on winamp haha

Yeah! I hate them bastards over at the opeth forum...:bah:

Nah, I don´t, but they want to vote Vintersorg, Borknagar and Dark Tranquillity off!! They don´t deserve my respect goddamnit!

Nah, I am happy as can be, due to recent happenings.... Soooo, I will not slay them all this time...;)

-phyros ( :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: , voted Bloodbath :mad: :) :mad: :) :mad: )