the beard

ha ha! Yeah, I so many times wanted one for the times I smile
really hard... so I made that one...
Here's another one:

lol.gif

:lol: :lol:

The beard looks cool, he may not be as tr00 as ZZ Top, but hes making his way there! :headbang: :p

That signed CD is all mine........ALLL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Originally posted by Morgana
Actually I find it quite funny that you come up with this. Is it to see what females like? Can't you really make up your mind on let one grow or not?

Well, if he's like me, perhaps he doesn't care too much. I switch between having a goatee and not having one about once or twice a year. It makes little difference to me. So, last time I considered it, I asked the ladies which they prefered. I'm still single and looking, damnit. :)

There's nothing wrong with having a beard, it was a sign of manhood some times ago, tho ;) Nowadays it either shows your lazyness in the morning, or your endurance NOT to adept to others styles :)

I enjoy having one, cause I like it. Seemed like noone else did approve this while I was in school, but then, I didn't like their hair-style either ;)

Do what thou wilst with thy facial hair! :) Anyway, beards are awesome!!!! Just look at Johan Hegg of Amon Amarth, THIS is one great beard :D

Or I remember seeing the guitarist of some German DM band called Purgatory, he looked like Rumpelstilskin with his beard and height :lol: It looked pretty cool :)

Originally posted by Vanir
Hmm. Others always look good with beard, it seems.

But me, I can't stand any facial hair. Above the belt, the only place I have hair is, well, on the head. I like to be smoooooth...

Err, that did sound extraordinarily gay, didn't it?
Well, I don't care. I STILL like to be smoooooth :)

Actually I would not call that gay, a lot of females do like it...
just for the same reason why men like females to shave... :)

Hehe...funny thread.
My confession of the day: I often like beards.
Depends on the person and the style of beard of course.

(Just had a brief look at the beard of Johan Hegg which Ansuz praised and I have to say that beards like that are excluded from my list of fave beard styles :p )

Hehehe, then you haven't looked into his blue eyes, Gaunerin! :D

Anyway, he and his beard do look great on stage!!

JohanH.jpg

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRR???? WHERE'S MYY BEEEEERRR????

JohanH5.jpg

Uhh, there it is!

He's also good at writing biographies :D