The BEARFEST appreciation thread

BARfest

Sep 9, 2003
Visit site
Guys--

In addition to saying thanks to all the bands and my partner in crime Eric Boles aka Ebola-- I wanted to say a special thanks to Bear for his amazing work on the posters for the March and May shows, and the website and myspace work. I had to make a shift on my website strategy this week, and without Bear I would be screwed.. Bear is an amazing guy and a supporter of this scene--His tireless energy even with surgery going on today is to be commended.. I just wanted to say a quick personal thanks-- and wish him the best of luck with his wisdom teeth--

YOU RULE BEAR and awesome job with the poster bro.

David we should be thanking you big time for bringing great acts back to the Bay Area scene. I SEND THE TOO MUCH METAL SIGN TO YOU BRO \mm/

Jasun/ZH

Thanks Dave, its my pleasure to be involved and help out anyways that I can. I guess I get lucky sometimes with photoshop :p

And guys that is just a preliminary poster, I am going to make a way way better one for distribution...

I second Jay is saying THANK YOU Dave for stepping up to the plate and making something like this happen, its so freaking awesome, I cannot express my elation enough...ROCK on my brotha!!!

Bear

Thanks duder!!I just fixed the BARfest one, I found a better graphic that I thought would look nice...

Cool Can't wait to see it... I dig those "cooler" colors!

Now I'm off to my 1st row glass seats today for the Sharks Blackhawks Game!! Wasn't going to go but this ticket came up right behind the net!! So I grabbed it up~!:headbang:

WOO HOO!!! GO SHARKS!!! Look for me on TV! :loco: :kickass:

Heal Fast brutha!