The best album of 2003 (so far...)

There haven't been too many new releases this year so far that have really jumped out at me, but I do enjoy the following:
Adagio - Underworld
Although they're more of a Symphony X clone, I still dig 'em... definitely some cool orchestrations on this one

Andromeda - II=I
I've been a huge fan of Andromeda from the start; I'm definitely enjoying their new singer... I'd love to see these guys on the Progpower bill at some point

Evergrey - Recreation Day
Although this cd isn't my favorite of theirs, I still enjoy it... it's so nice to hear a vocalist who sticks in the lower range and doesn't get too high pitched and whiny :) Hooray for Tom!

Nevermore - Enemies of Reality
I just recently got into this band, but I must say they rock! I'm always on the hunt for heavier metal with clean vocals

~Meg

Dave - Power of Omens said:
Heya Shreddy!!!

Not a whole lot really... just working on my solo disc...and will soon be back to work on the next Power of Omens CD ;-) That's about all really. :cool:

~D

Ooh, I can't wait to hear your solo disc (and the new PofO when that comes out... let's hope we don't have to wait many months for this one ;-p)! It'll be nice to hear your work outside of PofO :) By the way, thanks for sending me Rooms of Anguish! You rock, Dave! :)

~Meg

I just got Nevermores EoR!! Shit, this is pretty awsomme stuff. YOu can;t get much heavier than this before getting into the death growling. It's fucking brutal i tell you!. Loomis absolutl shines! Hear the solo in Never Purify?!?!? It seriously kicks DHiaDW's ass.