The best band/tone you have never heard of

I heard some other sneak peeks from them over the past year that makes me think this is the type of music you set time aside to actually listen. There are not many bands where I would actually just sit in a room for the sole purpose of hearing them.

I think I like them so much because I would never be able to come up with this type of stuff myself. Not technically, but artistically/creatively.

And the changes are not there just to be clever, even the off kilter timings on guitar sounds like a part of the song/emotion/melody.

I actually got to play a show with extol which ended being their last American tour that was with haste the day, they quit the tour early due to money issues sadly, ppl just didn't get them to much plus it was during the blueprint album so ppl who did know them expected the undeceived sound which they didn't play any songs from at all I was sad but the fact that I played w/ them was still awesome the stage was a half pipe at skate park 180 in Dayton Ohio hard core kid central it was weird lol.

Extol were going to play a christian festival in the Faroe Islands where only "Cartman faith+1" bands usually play, there was a big bunch of metalheads prepared to turn up for the show with black metal t-shirts etc. and rock out, because Extol were amazing! Unfortunately they split up and cancelled :(

Extol were going to play a christian festival in the Faroe Islands where only "Cartman faith+1" bands usually play, there was a big bunch of metalheads prepared to turn up for the show with black metal t-shirts etc. and rock out, because Extol were amazing! Unfortunately they split up and cancelled :(

Yep, I was going to go to one of those just to see Extol too. I was actually looking forward to going to a J fest.

And they cancelled...

They must have had the worst management.

I liked it, tho the vocalist had a terrible accent.

And rename the band to Extol. haha.

Have you heard what he is doing these days? It is basically Cartmans christian band.:cry:
What he's doing nowadays is some pretty catchy stuff IMO! Shit lyrics, but the music's not bad.

Lol, it has been over a year since I started this thread and finally their album is coming out. Since then prosthetic records signed them.

Necro bump:

Album came out.

Overwhelming great reviews.

Year passes....

No news.

No tour.

No video.

:guh:

Last edited by a moderator: