The Best Death Metal Band

Damageinc840 said:
Once again, dogma isnt advocating a religious practice for aynone to follow, they are just saying that the catholic church is a joke. Which, when you say you think religion is pointless and religious people are morons, is the exact thing you are saying. You really need to re-evaluate your positions.

Yes they are, by saying the catholic church is a joke IS advocating a religious practice.

And i never said religious people are stupid. I said that religious people that try to say their religion is superior to others' are stupid.

mekane said:
Yes they are, by saying the catholic church is a joke IS advocating a religious practice.
Reevaluate that statement. Becasuase its wrong. When you make a joke about something it doesnt mean your advocating something else. When people make jokes about the American government, we arent saying we want to stage a coup-de-tat and get another leader. When we make jokes about races it doesnt meant we want to round them up and exterminate them (although you might have something else to say about that, Hitler.) When you joke about something, or say something is a joke, your doing just that. Making a joke. Jokes are funny, hahah, Just like you saying you dont have sex with men. Its funny, so we all laugh.

mekane said:
it gives me more "rights" than it does you.

And since some of you were offended at the jewish comment, it was just the first thing that came to my head, it is a common thing to say in the US. I have 4-5 very close friends that are jewish, in fact.

But anyways, i think a lot of religious people are stupid fucks. Not the majority of them, but there is a good amount of people that believe their religion is the only way to be and that everyeone else is wrong. Thats just retarted. And because they are retarted, im going to have to bring out the hate.

The movie dogma is a great example. It portrays a specific religious viewpoint and says that it is the only way to practice religion. Fuck that movie, and fuck alanis morrissette.
Man, I wasn't offened.
If you think that me or megamich dude here are somewhat religious, you're so wrong....
I don't like religious ppl myself, but I don't offend them.

I hate racism. Thats all.

Ow, and btw, any fuck can start a thread, that doesn't make him special. :err:

Damageinc840 said:
mekane said:
Reevaluate that statement. Becasuase its wrong. When you make a joke about something it doesnt mean your advocating something else. When people make jokes about the American government, we arent saying we want to stage a coup-de-tat and get another leader. When we make jokes about races it doesnt meant we want to round them up and exterminate them (although you might have something else to say about that, Hitler.) When you joke about something, or say something is a joke, your doing just that. Making a joke. Jokes are funny, hahah, Just like you saying you dont have sex with men. Its funny, so we all laugh.

Of course they are making those jokes for people to laugh at. But they are also saying their religious practice is superior to catholic practice.

If i was a catholic i would be incredibly offended. I'm just suprisd this movie hasn't caused more problems.

Imagine if a US movie were made satirizing Islamic religious practices. Every building in the US would have a plane through it in about 10 seconds after its release.

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
I hate racism. Thats all.

Ow, and btw, any fuck can start a thread, that doesn't make him special. :err:

Well, i am racist, i guess. And you all should be. There is noticable differences between races. Blacks are athletic, Chinese/Indians are smart, and almost every race acts differently in many ways. Everyone can tell the difference.

And im' not sayign im "special", im saying that he should be the one to stop posting in this thread if he doesn't like it. Not me.

Well no shit. Most of my favorite bands are racist and so are my closest friends. But this is an Amon Amarth forum and race isnt the matter here, amon amarth is. So if your trying to Desimmilate AA fans by going on a race topic, its a problem.

.....listening to some Runemagick mp3 i dl-ed. Pretty good song.

mekane said:
Well, i am racist, i guess. And you all should be. There is noticable differences between races. Blacks are athletic, Chinese/Indians are smart, and almost every race acts differently in many ways. Everyone can tell the difference.

And im' not sayign im "special", im saying that he should be the one to stop posting in this thread if he doesn't like it. Not me.
Yeah, I would admit that being an inbred does not make it easy for you ... :loco:

[/QUOTE] But they are also saying their religious practice is superior to catholic practice.

[/QUOTE]

now mekane can you please tell me what the fuck "their religion" is. NO YOU CANT because in the movie they dont tell you and in reality they dont tell you so thusly they cant be advocating a religion that they dont have. they are probably agnostic or maybe athiest, but they dont push those beliefs on you. all they are doing is putting down catholic church. If I call you a faggot Im not advocating heterosexuality. All Im doing is stating that you are in fact a faggot. stupid ass

The Chasm
Arghoslent
Atheist
Demilich
Immolation
Gorguts
Afflicted
At the Gates
Necrophobic
Miasma
Therion
Vore
Nocturnus
Massacra
Séance
Golem

Origin
Psycroptic
Visceral Bleeding
Cattle Decapitation
Spawn of Possession
Skinless

PS: I also have this film about this black female dentist and ah...

listen to fragments of unbecoming. Incredible melodic death from germany. They sound like nothing ive ever heard before.