The Best Death Metal Band

AxeOfDarkness said:
ok im starting to think something.....

you joined in october of 2003....
you have been reading metal forums for atleast 4-5 months.... and you are yet to know what metal is? you are fucking stupid and a half. you are the only person in the world with a negative IQ when it comes to metal.

he didnt make any threads about you! i did! so fuck you and go have a cow u whiney little bitch! the forum became about you when you came on here with your endless rantings of how much you suck. when yyou did that the amon amarth forum became the "inflames and opeth are the greatest thing in the world says mekane" forum. go ass drill inflames or something you fucking inverted butt reaver!!!!!

actually i have been to other forums before then. I've been listening to death metal type stuff for about 4 years now.

Well, I checked out In Flames but didn't like it.
I like Behemoth and The Crown.
I must say that Amon Amarth is my favourite death metal band. there's no other band where I said :"mmm, I really like this music"... from the first note I've heard.

Pyrus said:
Dismember rules ALL. ALL, I SAY!

Vader is fucking krieg, and Deicide is fun.

Demilich is a really killer obscure DM band. Download their only full-length album here.

thanks dude. I agree with the first 3, those are 3 of my favorites. Haven't heard of Demilich 'til now though. Going to D/L that shiznit right now.

burning creation said:
fuck you mekane.fuck you hard.

??

what was that for?

if you really want to send me sexy messages, send me a pic of your naked body through private message system, cutie pants.

one of me is already on the way ;)

mekane said:
shut the fuck ypu yiou fagot jew boy.

and in flames IS death metal.... maybe you classify it as "melodic metal" or "gotensburg metal" but that would then just be a sub genre of "death metal".

FUCK you Mekane!!!

Get the fuck out of here already

I would call In Flames - anything up to the last 2 albums at least - and parts of the last 2 albums - melodic death.

I like In Flames - although I'm kind of pissed at them for their obvious attempts to appeal to nu-metal kiddies (which has hurt their music for sure). I saw them with Iced Earth a couple years back (before they had released reroute) and while they were very energetic, and I really enjoyed them as openers, Anders vocals were pretty lacking.

I doubt I would go to an In Flames show now cause I figure there would be quite a lot of korn kiddies that I would rather do without.

In terms of mainstreamness - who cares if a band is mainstream? If it's good - it's good. I find it amusing that a lot of metalheads try and be "cooler" by listening, and talking about bands that they figure are less mainsteam - as if for some reason the less mainsteam a band is, automatically it is better.

Klamath said:
I would call In Flames - anything up to the last 2 albums at least - and parts of the last 2 albums - melodic death.

I like In Flames - although I'm kind of pissed at them for their obvious attempts to appeal to nu-metal kiddies (which has hurt their music for sure). I saw them with Iced Earth a couple years back (before they had released reroute) and while they were very energetic, and I really enjoyed them as openers, Anders vocals were pretty lacking.

I doubt I would go to an In Flames show now cause I figure there would be quite a lot of korn kiddies that I would rather do without.

In terms of mainstreamness - who cares if a band is mainstream? If it's good - it's good. I find it amusing that a lot of metalheads try and be "cooler" by listening, and talking about bands that they figure are less mainsteam - as if for some reason the less mainsteam a band is, automatically it is better.

Yea, I do like in flames quite a bit, but their concerts blow hardcore. And i agree about the mainstreamednessisities you were talking about. I feel that the change in style by in flames was necessary due to Anders' vocals, and not to appeal to a different audience. I think the main problem is that their newer music just isn't as good. Just like almost every band out there, after a while you just don't come up with as good of material.

mekane said:
shut the fuck ypu yiou fagot jew boy.

and in flames IS death metal.... maybe you classify it as "melodic metal" or "gotensburg metal" but that would then just be a sub genre of "death metal".
WHAT THE FUCK??? FAGGOT JEW BOY?
Dude, you don't wanna start that shit.
You realize that now you crossed the fuckin' line and it gets fuckin personal?!?!
Cuz it it personal now:Get the fuck out of this thread!!!!

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
WHAT THE FUCK??? FAGGOT JEW BOY?
Dude, you don't wanna start that shit.
You realize that now you crossed the fuckin' line and it gets fuckin personal?!?!
Cuz it it personal now:Get the fuck out of this thread!!!!
Dont worry about it Beorn. As in the holocaust, people usually turn to jewish scapegoat to compensate for their own problems. maybe he's blaming you for him being a faggot :D