The Best Death Metal Band

Well first of all, In Flames is not Death Metal... It's Melodic Metal. Opeth isn't Death Metal either (I don't know what it is though).

And guys, don't throw away all new Death Metal... There are some very good bands that are still writing music. Examples: Thyrfing, Kalmah, Arch Enemy, Naglfar, etc.

Thanks for the support Burning Creation. Feel free to post in our Vehemence Forum. The best Death Metal band I think would be Death, as easy as it is to say, that would be my first choice. Best Death Metal bands have come through such as Entombed, Gorefest, Ressurection, Deicide, and Cannibal Corpse.

I love Vehemence. saw you guys (I take it youre in the band?) at the pound several times, you fucking rule. sooo... im here sipping on a Fosters and listening to
Destroyer 666 coincidentally... how bout everyone else. We should change this to
"The 'How are you doing' thread"

A fad? Just because it's something you don't accept or like, or maybe you do, but even if it's just something that you're not, doesn't mean that it will pass in time. Sagging is just a fashion style, homosexuality is a way of life. You have no justification to call them the same. People have been gay all throughout history, and they'll keep being gay. It's just a preference that certain people have.

Im just fuckin around. Come on you know me Isabelle (sorry about any misspelling that may have occured). I hate everyone equally, and I dont seperate people based on race, or sexual preference, or gender. I mean Reubans my brother...and hes a spic, fag, sheeny. jk. seriously though. Im not discriminatory... I just find the fact that people give so much of a shit hillariously RETARDED. so I poke a little fun. No offense and to everyone I apologize any emotional harm has been done. by the way, this is Casey just in case you havent realized that by now.

I remember the last time, I ever went to see a fuckin..N*Flamez show...last because ah, they were jumping up and down in fuckin UNIFORMS for christs sake and shit, not even their older material is any good..hah...goddamn, now that I come to think of it most Gothenburg bands sucks shit...