The Best Death Metal Band

Patric said:
I remember the last time, I ever went to see a fuckin..N*Flamez show...last because ah, they were jumping up and down in fuckin UNIFORMS for christs sake and shit, not even their older material is any good..hah...goddamn, now that I come to think of it most Gothenburg bands sucks shit...

well, i for one LOVE the older stuff, my favorite death metal band! The Jester Race is proably one of my top 10 favorite CDs. I do admit, however, that their concerts blow ass. Jesus christ they suck on the stage. Ander's vocals have just gone down the tube, especially in concert! I saw one of their concerts in 1997 and it was probably as enjoyable as the Simon and Garfunkel concert i saw (yea, thats not a good thing!)

mekane said:
well, i for one LOVE the older stuff, my favorite death metal band! The Jester Race is proably one of my top 10 favorite CDs. I do admit, however, that their concerts blow ass. Jesus christ they suck on the stage. Ander's vocals have just gone down the tube, especially in concert! I saw one of their concerts in 1997 and it was probably as enjoyable as the Simon and Garfunkel concert i saw (yea, thats not a good thing!)

quit trying to be cool. It's not working.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I just picked up the new Grimfist album "Ghouls of Grandeur" it is fucking awesome. Every song is great. I love this album!

forest of october said:
mekane, you're a fucking idiot.

shut the fuck ypu yiou fagot jew boy.

and in flames IS death metal.... maybe you classify it as "melodic metal" or "gotensburg metal" but that would then just be a sub genre of "death metal".

No i dont calssify In Flames in any of those Sub- Genres. I hear no qualities established with Death Metal inherint in any of their music. I suggest you study genre defenitions a little more. In Flames now has de-evolved into a metal band bordering on Nu-Metal in some apsects.

burning creation said:
Im just fuckin around. Come on you know me Isabelle (sorry about any misspelling that may have occured). I hate everyone equally, and I dont seperate people based on race, or sexual preference, or gender. I mean Reubans my brother...and hes a spic, fag, sheeny. jk. seriously though. Im not discriminatory... I just find the fact that people give so much of a shit hillariously RETARDED. so I poke a little fun. No offense and to everyone I apologize any emotional harm has been done. by the way, this is Casey just in case you havent realized that by now.

Yeah, I know who you are. My apologies, I can never tell if people are serious on the internet.

And it's Isabel.

Snowblind said:
Best Pure Death Metal Bands? Cryptopsy and Death!
Best Melodic or Other Death Metal Bands? (Old) In Flames and Opeth!

yea, thats what i have been saying !

shut up already.

no one cares.

either talk about amon amarth, or just shut the fuck up you dumb bitch.

In Flames has a forum on there website...go there.

the_drip said:
shut up already.

no one cares.

either talk about amon amarth, or just shut the fuck up you dumb bitch.

In Flames has a forum on there website...go there.

Well this forum certainly isn't about me, so why are you replying with something that isn't about Amon Amarth?

Go fuck yourself.

ok im starting to think something.....

you joined in october of 2003....
you have been reading metal forums for atleast 4-5 months.... and you are yet to know what metal is? you are fucking stupid and a half. you are the only person in the world with a negative IQ when it comes to metal.

Well this forum certainly isn't about me, so why are you replying with something that isn't about Amon Amarth?

Go fuck yourself.
he didnt make any threads about you! i did! so fuck you and go have a cow u whiney little bitch! the forum became about you when you came on here with your endless rantings of how much you suck. when yyou did that the amon amarth forum became the "inflames and opeth are the greatest thing in the world says mekane" forum. go ass drill inflames or something you fucking inverted butt reaver!!!!!

When it comes to death metal, I'm a bit of a fucking idiot too. The only "pure" death metal bands I really know about are Death, Cryptopsy, Morbid Angel, and Vital Remains.
EDIT: Oh yeah, and Cannibal Corpse too, but I think they suck.