The best Plug Ins or Software for reamping Bass and Clean Guitars?

Yeah Metal Amp Room is pretty good man. We demo'ed it on a label project a while back and almost went with it for the final guitar sound, but Lasse delivered some good reamps so I couldn't resist haha. Since I demo'ed it they have updated it with new features. Before, you were stuck with the cabs they had in the plug, now you can disable their cabsim and use whatever impulses you want (awesome), you can also disable the ampsim and use their cabsim (neat, not likely that I'd use it - but ya never know) and there are presets from Tue Madsen included now as well.

Nice clip Erm, actually sounds really good to me :) I think I may splurge and get them both (VAR+MAR). As much as I dig MKIII I feel the tweakability is a little too much involved and although it sounds great when you tweak it enough - you have to tweak it a lot to get it there. I just don't feel like tweaking that much, I've gotten to the point where I'd rather just take half as much time mic'ing my cab up.

~006

^ I agree man. Usability is a huge factor for those who go through a lot of projects and repeat the same motions often. You really don't want to be sitting there tweaking through all these obscure parameters for hours on the band's dime when you'd rather pull something great up ASAP and just spend the time making magic happen (or perfuming turds, as the case may be).