The best thing that has happened to you recently

civil order has been restored in our lawless province for now. i am very lucky to be even posting on this site let alone having access to internet. this kind of music is forbidden in my country.

Last year my school went through 3 bomb threats. The first one they let us out of school and we went home. The second we went to this place down the street where we had to stay until the end of a normal school day. The 3rd one we had to go onto the buses and we just sat there doing nothing.

where are you living now?MIddle East??

@Kasz:The same question as dark silence...

If I find a Huaca while I'm in Peru I'll be able to get it. They probably have them at souvenir shops. Its a clay multi-chambered flute with a beautiful sound.

I've got a fuck buddy, my band is finally getting the move on (we're writing write now, hopefully we'll record soon) and i finally changed the pickups in my guitar. I have an LTD F-250 so I took the EMG-ESP's it came with and put some EMG 81's in it.

What a cute post. You put 81s in both the bridge and neck?

As it is Kaneval / Fasching season in Germany I had a great time saturday night at a public party in our hometown with my wife and friends. As we have two little kids, normally we have to get out of bed early the next day, but this time my parents stayed ot out house, took care of the kids the next morning and we could sleep in. I think that was about the first time in last 4 years. So Saturday evening was even better :Smokin::kickass::zombie:

Karneval ist scheiße :p

i hate the kind of music they play during the carnival... got to hear it the whole weekend because of the "carnival vehicules" (disguised trucks with cd players plugged in amps, and disguised people) that went all around the place to get to the party downtown...

then i had to go to the bank and there were drunk people everywhere...

Yes I'm a 17 year old female who happens to unfortunately live in America so people automatically assume I don't know shit. I've been drinking since I was 12 and I do know what one is like. I had spent the previous day with one and was joking,but I didn't mention that. Will next time.

I was teasing dear, don't worry. >_>

Karneval ist scheiße :p

i hate the kind of music they play during the carnival... got to hear it the whole weekend because of the "carnival vehicules" (disguised trucks with cd players plugged in amps, and disguised people) that went all around the place to get to the party downtown...

then i had to go to the bank and there were drunk people everywhere...

Karneval ist geil :p
The parades don´t do anything for me, the parties between Weiberfasching and Aschermittwoch (Thursday to Wednesday) are great. Good fun, good drinks, good looking girls in nice costumes etc ...the music styl is a part of it. I think it is fun, but I know and can unserstand that not everybody likes it. And the drunk people ..... I was one of them :lol:

I got my pilot slot today!!! I'm one big step closer to my dream of being a pilot in the USAF! This is the best thing to happen to me in a long time!!

I realized the other day that finally, I'll be able to learn how to play the sitar starting in a few months.