The best thing that has happened to you recently

Last year my school went through 3 bomb threats. The first one they let us out of school and we went home. The second we went to this place down the street where we had to stay until the end of a normal school day. The 3rd one we had to go onto the buses and we just sat there doing nothing.

Learned I'm getting pissed 4 times in 2 weeks over the holidays :D

Party on the 21st.

Christmas getting pissed.

31st new years party

5th of Jan a mates birthday :D

A A...:zombie::kickass: Have A nice day..:kickass:

No drinks for me :mad: I'LL be doing all the driving...:erk:

I'll be the only FATsober Santa this Christmas...:cry:

even Sants himself will have a drink :kickass: on Christmas day, but who's going to pull him over and do the breathe test..:puke:
or make him walk the straight line or make him touch his nose....:lol:...:yell:I'd like to see that...:lol:

PS: that would be the best thing...:lol:

going on a vacation with all my best mates (chicks included) to a cabin up in a place called sun river for 6 days. =].

I achieved circular breathing! But only for about a quarter second and I didn't blow enough air to sustain a note but I finally did it after a while of trying.

Just discovered 1litre bottle of vodka had somehow hidden its self under my bed. Tonight might not be so shit afterall.

my new closet finally arrived yesterday. yay, i can unpack all my clothes from the bags they were in since i moved in this new appartment

I picked the ticket up on Monday.

Last year my friend who purchased the ticket had it in her bag, some FUCKS stole my friends bag from inside her car as she was putting her son in his car seat.

They found the stolen car, no bag BUUUUUUUT my FARKIN TICKET was on the back seat of the car, so after finger printing my ticket and go through all the youhar bullshit they do I finally get my dream ticket back, now its reallity as the ticket is in my hand. :yell:FUCK YEAH