The "Butt and No Country talk about Pokemon Go" Thread

I mean he always goes out of his way to "help" people so that they like him. Especially younger players or the early-20s-something women in the group.

Also the fact that whenever he plays with his wife, its always just privately with his family; he has introduced his wife to the community once. And then from then on he always kept those two worlds separate.

So if the shoe fits?

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG
i can't believe people still care that much about this game tbh. i still play it but jfc. i guess i just don't get people obsessing over any single thing for that long, let alone this

I mean I get pretty hardcore about the game. But its more than just a game for this guy, its his excuse to be able to power trip lmao.

ha really? i don't really have a sense of how rare these hatches are. my dad hatched a chingling the other day, i still don't have that or chimecho

Only three people in our community of 100+ active players have hatched a Gible lol. One of those three has hatched three. Its stupid rare.

Thats sick dude. So your Pokedex entry was a shiny, thats ballin'.

Also should order tickets for Safari Zone Montreal. :v I bought tickets for me and the girlfriend for Friday early access. I'm so pumped.

have you guys ever come across this super rare pokemon? I forgot what it's called but its defense stats are pretty high and its well known for being super agile ...

bvhrNFh.png

Will do haha. I'm working on getting my mini up to 40 too, so I can slam 14 submissions out every 2 weeks. Then again though Ive been submitting like crazy and I dunno if our town has many more valid POIs left. :lol:

20191202_143437.jpg

Still been submitting stops like crazy, just some of my accepted ones (still have two in queue). Its so fun.

Last edited:
Fucko I was having problems with has gone off the deep end; he tried to turn my work's Pokestop into a gym lol, so the fat fuck can raid at another gym without having to get out of the car. I told him straight-up my boss will call cops if he sees retards out front loitering and raiding. He slammed two upvotes to it in Ingress anyways.

I made like seven or eight level 1 ingress accounts, me and some buds upvoted a different stop (Stop B) in the same cell 10 times, (I deliberately chose one not accessible from a vehicle as a "fuck you"), then secretly did a stop submission that got accepted. Boom, Stop B is now a gym.

He's on a rampage now and I find it hilarious. He's been coming into my workplace harassing my friends right in the store lmao.