The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

The general market is what people like him would pay for it :l

You are most likely not going to make more than what you bought it for unless you wait for years and years.

The general market is what people like him would pay for it :l

You are most likely not going to make more than what you bought it for unless you wait for years and years.

Yeah I'm gonna hold onto it for a long time. I was just wondering how much it would cost. At max value. Damn.

It doesn't change anything. The authograph won't add any value that's for sure. You know you can't sell a guitar more than what you paid for it (if you bought it new of course)?
I'm not sure anyone would agree to pay more than what a new guitar is worth on a used product just because the man signed it (and/or played it).

IMO it would go for the usual market price of Alexi 600, so only taking into consideration the condition of the instrument and other stuff such as mic changes etc.

For example, I sold last year (or two years ago) an ESP CS signed by Alexi for 1550€. See how the signature didn't add any value? We're talking about a CS model there!
(Oh god I regret selling that guitar so baaaaaaad :cry: )
Shouldn't have sold it man:/

Well I'm not planning on selling it any time soon, I just got it! I just was wondering if the price would go up with the autograph!
photo.php

This content is currently unavailable.
The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Dude, your facebook settings don't let us to see the pic.

That's why we got this message from facebook:

This content is currently unavailable. The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

So please:

You'd better rightclick and 'copy link of the picture' and post here between [ I M G ] URL [ / I M G ].

there is no picture in yur post man. If you put an image into BBC code the link must finish with .jpg/.png/.gif etc. It is really not that hard...
Fixed it for you:
tumblr_ml9ymez3_Qt1ragwyjo1_1280.jpg

there is no picture in yur post man. If you put an image into BBC code the link must finish with .jpg/.png/.gif etc. It is really not that hard...
Fixed it for you:
tumblr_ml9ymez3_Qt1ragwyjo1_1280.jpg

Thanks man. I've never posted a picture on here so it was difficult for me to find out how on my own lol.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what kind of gear do they use on this st. petersburg gig 1998? To me it sounds very Marshall-ish, but a lot heavier than their usual GP-1000 setup.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03kwKS-nLi8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03kwKS-nLi8[/ame]
That guitar sound is really to die for.

I don't know if this has been asked before, but does anyone know what kind of gear do they use on this st. petersburg gig 1998? To me it sounds very Marshall-ish, but a lot heavier than their usual GP-1000 setup.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03kwKS-nLi8
That guitar sound is really to die for.

Alexi is using his GP-1000/intellifex/rocktron velocity setup at this one, you can actually see the rack several times. On the other hand, Aleksander's amp is mixed higher in these clips, so what you hear the most is probably his Sansamp psa/quadraverb/marshall 8008 setup he used in the early years. Sounds pretty much like if you mixed mesa boogie with marshall!

Alexi is using his GP-1000/intellifex/rocktron velocity setup at this one, you can actually see the rack several times. On the other hand, Aleksander's amp is mixed higher in these clips, so what you hear the most is probably his Sansamp psa/quadraverb/marshall 8008 setup he used in the early years. Sounds pretty much like if you mixed mesa boogie with marshall!

Thanks for answer. Even that intro riffs sounds awesome and it's Alexi only playing it, so its probably that GP-1000 then. I just though that Alexi's sound is a lot ''fuller'' in this clip compared to his usual sound, which is pretty ''thin''. Sounds a bit like he is boosting amp with overdrive pedal or something. I remember him saying in some interview that he uses Boss Overdrive pedal sometimes to boost his amp, but then again I can remember wrong.

Thanks for answer. Even that intro riffs sounds awesome and it's Alexi only playing it, so its probably that GP-1000 then. I just though that Alexi's sound is a lot ''fuller'' in this clip compared to his usual sound, which is pretty ''thin''. Sounds a bit like he is boosting amp with overdrive pedal or something. I remember him saying in some interview that he uses Boss Overdrive pedal sometimes to boost his amp, but then again I can remember wrong.

It sound "fuller" because Alex's using the Rocktron Velcity 250, which got resonance and presence knobs to control the bass and high's of the overall sound. It sound a lot "thicker" than the SP-1000 (which he uses for Tokyo Warhearts & Seould Korea gigs) and the Peavey 50/50 (which he uses for the whole Hatecrew Deathroll tour(s) 2002-2004.
SP-1000 is a "one sound" transistor power amp, with only a volume knob per channel and Peavey 50/50 is a EL84 tube power amp, which is more lighter/trebly sounding.

The only times I've seen Alexi use and overdrive pedal was on Tuska 2003, with his ESP, because he didn't have the ESP MM-04 yet and on the Blooddrunk tour, because he used Seymour Duncan Blackouts with a KK JCM800, and needed slightly more gain/sustain.

It sound "fuller" because Alex's using the Rocktron Velcity 250, which got resonance and presence knobs to control the bass and high's of the overall sound. It sound a lot "thicker" than the SP-1000 (which he uses for Tokyo Warhearts & Seould Korea gigs) and the Peavey 50/50 (which he uses for the whole Hatecrew Deathroll tour(s) 2002-2004.
SP-1000 is a "one sound" transistor power amp, with only a volume knob per channel and Peavey 50/50 is a EL84 tube power amp, which is more lighter/trebly sounding.

The only times I've seen Alexi use and overdrive pedal was on Tuska 2003, with his ESP, because he didn't have the ESP MM-04 yet and on the Blooddrunk tour, because he used Seymour Duncan Blackouts with a KK JCM800, and needed slightly more gain/sustain.

Thanks for clearing that out Rune.

I always wonder where you got your knockledge from. I wish I would know that much about amps...