The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Heres the translation for the japanese text under the EMG pic from YG:

There are a lot of trial and error in the pick up choice.

This time, EMG custom model "AL"'s Prototype was used.

Whether it uses it mainly is uncertain in the future.

Thanks dude.

OMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETIT
OMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETITOMGIMGONNAGETIT

[/lol]

I wonder how it sounds.:)

Im soo Happy with mine 88 model GP-1000 WICH alexi playd on :rofl: and Owned by the guitarist (marcus) from The Triosphere

i even have a Sticker on the gp-1000 with Marcus his settings :rofl:

SOLONG SUCKERS HAHAHAH

lets look for an SP-1000 :rofl:

i have s SP-1000 im just afraid if ill fry the thing if i plug it into the socket,cause it has an IEC male plug and on the back it says 117VAC the voltage at the power points here are rated for 230 V if im right,help please help guys any ideas,i asked Lee but he just told me about the schematics nothin related to helpin the power situation,so how do i do this

i might get a power coditioner,and those come with many IEC female sockets so if i get one what voltage should i get it at,and should i covert the voltage going into the main plug to the power conditioner ?????

i have s SP-1000 im just afraid if ill fry the thing if i plug it into the socket,cause it has an IEC male plug and on the back it says 117VAC the voltage at the power points here are rated for 230 V if im right,help please help guys any ideas,i asked Lee but he just told me about the schematics nothin related to helpin the power situation,so how do i do this

i might get a power coditioner,and those come with many IEC female sockets so if i get one what voltage should i get it at,and should i covert the voltage going into the main plug to the power conditioner ?????

How much did you pay for your SP-1000

if i may ask :oops:

Im soo Happy with mine 88 model GP-1000 WICH alexi playd on :rofl: and Owned by the guitarist (marcus) from The Triosphere

i even have a Sticker on the gp-1000 with Marcus his settings :rofl:

SOLONG SUCKERS HAHAHAH

lets look for an SP-1000 :rofl:

OMG ROFL YOURE SO COOL AMG! :rofl:DDDD:zombie: