The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

what 350-400 EUROS god no,...thats how much i got my rifle in DK and that was expensive i mean for an SP-1000 id really think you shouldnt conider but if it was a pretty good GP the it would be a little alright,it was 200 Us dollars but that was pretty ok for a good 88 SP-1000 but just keep it around that price but dont hope for bargains either....and another thing i just got the SP-1000 and its SHIT HEAVY for its size i mean you wouldnt think its size could have shuch a heavy weight haha

what 350-400 EUROS god no,...thats how much i got my rifle in DK and that was expensive i mean for an SP-1000 id really think you shouldnt conider but if it was a pretty good GP the it would be a little alright,it was 200 Us dollars but that was pretty ok for a good 88 SP-1000 but just keep it around that price but dont hope for bargains either....and another thing i just got the SP-1000 and its SHIT HEAVY for its size i mean you wouldnt think its size could have shuch a heavy weight haha

Lol, wait till you get a tube poweramp in your hands ...

not in context haha...i meant i had enought money in my budget for a SP-1000 for its cheap price i mean comon the tube rack poweramps go for like 1 K over,its like heartburn on a serious level....

not in context haha...i meant i had enought money in my budget for a SP-1000 for its cheap price i mean comon the tube rack poweramps go for like 1 K over,its like heartburn on a serious level....
The Peavey Classic 50/50 is pretty cheap, maybe $300-$400 or so.

about intellifex
They are all 40MHz (16 bit) processors except:
- Black face has slower processor (20MHz) and incremental footswitch capabaility
- The online was 20 bit.

so what's the difference between 16 bit and 20 bit & 40Mhz and 20Mhz
(I have no idea about bit and Mhz )

laiho's intellifex seems to be blackface (I'am not sure) ,so if I want get a effect processor, is it really necessary to get the blackface not online ?
(just like laiho , I just need the HUSH and Stereo signal and a little chorus)

THX :)

Don't know how much you've talked about Jaska's gear, but I recently purchase Meinl Byzance cymbals and they own! Got 2 crashes 16inches and 18inches and a 10 inch splash. What superb sound.!!

I bought one a month ago. After waiting 3 weeks for it being shipped to me it is now in customs and they told me they can't let me import it in the EU because it has no CE marking on it and will probably want to send it back to the USA :mad:. I'm calling/goign there on monday and try to claim it.

I bought one a month ago. After waiting 3 weeks for it being shipped to me it is now in customs and they told me they can't let me import it in the EU because it has no CE marking on it and will probably want to send it back to the USA :mad:. I'm calling/goign there on monday and try to claim it.

Gzzzz

Goodluck anyway Mate !

im also Searching For ages *even Longer than Nazgul* but i only want to Buy Within the EU cause of Trouble like this

and im kinda out of money :rofl:

ohh PLZZZZ,if your one of them language interwebz police,go back to off-topic cause we dont want to be harrassed by,ohh thats *WRONG*english.......

ouch,..i feel you there,my SP-1000 came in and was immediatly taken by the customs,and being a white dude in a asian country which feels that white people are taking all their major jobs,all the police officers gave me the stink eye,and when i had to stand there and pay for the fees,he said i needed exact change when he had cash register infront of him,i was like :err:,so i was like whatever keep the change,and he was like NO WE CANT TAKE ANY MORE THEN THE REQUIRED AMOUNT,had to go to a store get a drink with EXACT CHANGE,darn pricks,

ohh and yea nazgul,when you get your preamps...poweramps and what not from other places internet for example do you change the fuses,or jsut leave them as it is for the time being,cause then i have a hefty job of finding fuses and figuring out whether its fast blow or slow blow whatever that means when i asked in another forum.........and now i can only get equipment rated for US use cause the voltage and whatnots totally different,so i did this,power converter->powerconditioner->power and preamp,and other stuff my god its so hard to get stuff with normal ratings.....:erk: