The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

,whatever with you if you have an issue with me be a man and confront me about it,dont go around with your sarcastic comments and think your some superstar yea,if you cant(most likely dont)read what i write stay out of it.Im just sure your a wuss behind that screen,and if i was living near you id like to see how smart and/or socalled tough you are :) and we'll settle the score if you want it that way,if i lived near you..

and hey if you want to be that imaginary big man,go to OT and blabble all you want cause your jsut an EPIC fail really :),cause ive done nothin to offend you and you should repay some of that respect yea.But whatever your jsut to stuckup about being an*imaginary superstar to take comments about yourself :)

,whatever with you if you have an issue with me be a man and confront me about it,dont go around with your sarcastic comments and think your some superstar yea,if you cant(most likely dont)read what i write stay out of it.Im just sure your a wuss behind that screen,and if i was living near you id like to see how smart and/or socalled tough you are :) and we'll settle the score if you want it that way,if i lived near you..

and hey if you want to be that imaginary big man,go to OT and blabble all you want cause your jsut an EPIC fail really :),cause ive done nothin to offend you and you should repay some of that respect yea.But whatever your jsut to stuckup about being an*imaginary superstar to take comments about yourself :)
This is just funny because you're acting tough complaining about someone else acting tough.

This is just funny because you're acting tough complaining about someone else acting tough.

And even more funnier is that I never did or said any of that retarded bullshit.
This was my post.
Do you still think people attempt to read(solve) that?
I guess he can't think any further than that, but I expected his reaction though, when I think of the level of his posts.

ohh PLZZZZ,if your one of them language interwebz police,go back to off-topic cause we dont want to be harrassed by,ohh thats *WRONG*english.......

Not exactly that, but a well written paragraph is waaaaaaaay nicer to read than a bunch of letters put together where you have to figure out 1 out of each 3 words.

Drop it already dude. He's not trying to be a superstar or a in internet writting police, he (as well as maaany other people in here) just wants people like him or for instance yourself to take a lil bit more care when writting so that reading your posts isn't a nightmare. We don't have issues against you guys, we just don't want to spend ages trying to figure out what your posts say.

IMG_1079.jpg

hey I was just checking some old stuff and I saw this guitar that appears to be Sir royal eddie's. Cool shit!

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD If you type properly people may take you seriously, or at least have a coeherent stream of thoughts, then this rabble equivalent to a kid with ADHD.

I was thinking ...
Is it possible that EMG copies/barrows the MM04 preamp design, and put it with a other random pickup in a package and sell them as the "EMG Alexi Laiho Kit"?

"OMG Alexi Laiho Kit"

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeagh, thta wouldb e awes0m,e so th4t iz cann soun d lik3 my her0 ...
z0mg, tath wuold be s0 prefect ...

No, seriously. Obviously EMG and alexi are having some kinda deal, so i'm just guessing would it could be ...

I had never thought about it, but I guess that could be an option, and definitely would be cool if they can come up with a J50BC-ish kind of pickup to go with the MM04, cos the HZ was too weak IMO.

Do normal hardware stores sell power converters?I have 3 units from US and I need to step down the voltage and also know what sort of powerconverter because some are grounded while others arent.And any knowlegde on the wattage of the SP-1000+GP-1000?

hey arvoitus,have you gotten your GP-1000 yet ???
Nope, i didn't bought one ...

I will buy a gp1000 if i can buy it for 200/300 euro's, but i'm not going to pay any more ...

Since Lee Jackson is releasing a book including ALL of his schematics i'm waiting for that book. So i can build one myself (including a SP1000) ;).

I hope he will never get back a Pickup like the J-50BC cause it'S not the best metal sound and the HZ GOT! - for sure - more power than the J-50BC.

They're both passives and the J-50BC is clearer to my ears. He even used the J-50BC on Hate Crew Deathroll so it's not the pickup only, it's the overall setup from that, to poweramps, to mixing and mastering and mics etc.