The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

I always wonder why other instruments don't have this insanely huge amount of faggots playing them. It seems to be typical for guitar players to behave like the last stupid dickheads in the world.

Wow,just because he doesnt like ibanez your gonna call him and others that.Real mature man.....:Smug:

I always wonder why other instruments don't have this insanely huge amount of faggots playing them. It seems to be typical for guitar players to behave like the last stupid dickheads in the world.

Yep, i agree.

I see a incredible lot of people behaving like "If it's not a true ESP it's not even worth playing" and then they haven't even tried a real ESP. That just is the wrong attitude :erk:

IN ORDER TO PLAY BODOM YOU HAVE TO HAVE A JACKSON STARS RR (LIKE I DO LOL) OR A RR WITH 1 PICKUP WITH J-50BC AND GP-1000!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

NOTHING ELSE WORKS!!!!:mad:

He said that cause Enmity is so metal and his answer was really unqualified cause it seems like he don't know a shit about other guitar than RR'S.

You didn't understand my post. But last time you have been banned because of your deficiencies in communication, so I'm not angry at you. It's not your fault.

yea i know but my main point was who gave him the right to call people that.I mean you dont like it get over it,its the interwebz.Hey and if you wanna make fun of me go ahead yea :)I guess sarcasm is your main choice of talking to people :)

yea i know but my main point was who gave him the right to call people that.I mean you dont like it get over it,its the interwebz.Hey and if you wanna make fun of me go ahead yea :)I guess sarcasm is your main choice of talking to people :)

You still don't get the point. He did not call all who don't play Ibanez dicks...he said that it's usually the guitarplayers who are the dicks about this kind of stuff. I think you should try to read the posts more carefully...

That post was fucking justified the moment Enmity posted that!!!!

You still don't get the point. He did not call all who don't play Ibanez dicks...he said that it's usually the guitarplayers who are the dicks about this kind of stuff. I think you should try to read the posts more carefully...

That post was fucking justified the moment Enmity posted that!!!!

I didnt say that i said just cause there are people like that who have their own opinions be it that they think ibanez isnt good,jackson isnt good or ESP isnt good then fine i mean it doesnt justify the fact he can call people faggots.

I didnt say that i said just cause there are people like that who have their own opinions be it that they think ibanez isnt good,jackson isnt good or ESP isnt good then fine i mean it doesnt justify the fact he can call people faggots.

Jesus christ.

He didn't call ALL people faggot. He said there are excessive amounts of faggots playing guitar rather than OTHER INSTRUMENTS. Which is true...you never see like a pianist or fucking bassist going around "TAHHTAEOTHOHTOS THAT BRAND SUCKZOR FUCKING FAGGOTS"'

He generalised a WHOLE BRAND of guitars. Even i can say that most Ibanez prestige can pwn any Jackson in the range in terms of quality. Not in personal opinion though but thats not the goddamn point...

IN ORDER TO PLAY BODOM YOU HAVE TO HAVE A JACKSON STARS RR (LIKE I DO LOL) OR A RR WITH 1 PICKUP WITH J-50BC AND GP-1000!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

NOTHING ELSE WORKS!!!!:mad:

+1

Don't forget teh JE-1000 gainboost!

You're both right, I forgot that. Ok, now my list lacks the JE-1000, the GP-1000 and writting Stars or USA in my headstock, hmm, looks like a lot :lol: I think I'll better go over to Norway, stab you and get your Stars RR Ensi, I'm sorry for you :saint::lol:

Holy fuck just drop it already will you?! You fucked up and missunderstood Corny's comment for reading too fast. Accept it, leave it go and stop making a fool out of yourself trying to justify what can't be justified and playing with irony.

Corny's post was perfectly ok (Enemy was the on who did the retarded comment), you fucked up and then when people tries to make you understand you instead of saying ''ok I'm sorry'' go nuts trying to make the others look as the bad dudes and you the victim. Lame.

I think I'll better go over to Norway, stab you and get your Stars RR Ensi, I'm sorry for you :saint::lol:

|--------------------T
|-------------15-19-24-19-15---------|------------------|
|----------17----------------17-------|------------------|
|-------16----------------------16----|------------------|
|----17----------------------------17-|------------------|
|-19----------------------------------|-19---------------|
|-------------------------------------|------------------|

?:kickass:

Before anyone says anything about me they really should get their shit straight.
I like plenty of others guitars other than Jackson.
How did I make a stupid comment when it is almost a fact that Ibanez is a quick-buck guitar company.
Their fretboards are rough.
Almost all of their guitars are bolt-ons.
They create their own pickups, and tremolos and none of which hold up to the standards of a demanding player.
They are not completely bad guitars.
They just are not amazing.
Do not make derogitory comments towards me because you can't deal with my opinion.
How would you know all I play are RR's?
You have never met me in your life, nor will you.
I had not got my first RR until this year, but I have been playing for 4 years.

I'm sorry to disappoint you and correct your ignorant judgement, but I'm not another Jackson Nazi.

I just don't care for Ibanez.
If that bothers any of you then go cry about it.:cry:

Now if we can all get along and quit bitching we should be discussing Bodom gear I am pretty sure.

Before anyone says anything about me they really should get their shit straight.
I like plenty of others guitars other than Jackson.
How did I make a stupid comment when it is almost a fact that Ibanez is a quick-buck guitar company.
Their fretboards are rough.
Almost all of their guitars are bolt-ons.
They create their own pickups, and tremolos and none of which hold up to the standards of a demanding player.
They are not completely bad guitars.
They just are not amazing.
Do not make derogitory comments towards me because you can't deal with my opinion.
How would you know all I play are RR's?
You have never met me in your life, nor will you.
I had not got my first RR until this year, but I have been playing for 4 years.

I'm sorry to disappoint you and correct your ignorant judgement, but I'm not another Jackson Nazi.

I just don't care for Ibanez.
If that bothers any of you then go cry about it.:cry:

Now if we can all get along and quit bitching we should be discussing Bodom gear I am pretty sure.
Ever seen a high end Ibanez?
Ever heard o Ibanez Prestige?
Ever heard of Edge Pro?
Ever seen that all companies make their own pickups at a certain price range?

Bolt on is not a matter of price or quality either. It's a preferance! ESPECIALLY ON IBANEZ...them having All Acess neck joints.
You wrote a insanely long text where nothing proved a point. Congratulations...you fail!

Let me just add that Ibanez makes Neck thrus and put Edge Pro on guitars of the price range where they would have licensed floyd roses and Set necks at most(Yes i am not putting set necks vs. bolt on vs. Neck thru argument at all...it's just that those 2 are much more expensive to make. So in a way if it's bolt on it does not even fucking matter when you have a ALL ACCESS NEC JOINT. It's a reason they call it that.

Let it be said that i don't even own a Ibanez...your post just didn't prove a valid point.