The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

I think he meant the Star shape
RL-600-1.jpg

Hi guys,

I was wondering if some of you have more information about the WildChild guitar. I mean I know it is an RR CS with J50 etc but what's the compound radius ?
And the logo "Jackson" is it white or MOP ? All pics I've seen can show that clearly.

You might wonder who cares about the compound radius of Alexi's guitar ? Well, I do :lol: and I don't know why.

Well, he uses J-50BC "C" meaning its ceramic. I think the jackson logo is white, in fact im pretty sure of it, but i don't know anything of the compound radius.

does anyone know the effects and/or settings used for the four seasons song CoD did on youtube??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we sometimes make mistakes, they're allowed, but Next In Line was definitely recorded in D standard. Or they decided to go the extra hard way and recorded it in drop D or in drop C with first two frets barred or killing the fuck of themselves to play it in drop C. But if we're to belive they recorded it with the most natural tuning to the song then it's D standard.

The backing track is very loud, so it's hard to hear the guitars playing (especially roope's part).

Ah, that must be it.. I assumed they were using some sort of effect.
Now that I think, though, I don't see much of a point in them doing that anyway :p

I'm curious to see what gear setup they use in recording the new album, especially since it's always been different than before.

Despite liking how it sounded, I'll actually be disappointed if they just do the same thing as Blooddrunk.

Assuming he uses it, I suppose the only thing we know yet is that Alexi would be using his signature EMG pickup.