The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Its like trying to pick with a pointy dime. it gets lost in my fingers or just goes shooting out and gets lost.
Yeah, I know the feeling. I like playing with little picks because my playing sounds much more cleaner. But I hate the fact that sometimes they just lost in my fingers. It makes playing pretty damn annoying.

hey i didnt say im a pick expert, chill
just to my experience thinner picks sound better
.Now this i s going pick-expert:

No it's not, that's facts. Pick doesn't really have an effect on your tone, the way (harder/softer, more/less angled, etc) does. Maybe, and just maybe, a pick with a sharper tip sounds a bit more "aggressive" if you want to say, but just pick a bit harder with a not so sharp tipped pick and you're there.

For me, thinner picks are better for fast alternate picking and string jumps because a thinner pick flick easier from one string to another but thats just my opinion. but I prefer thicker picks at all. but a pick dont effect the tone

Right now fanboism has led me to get too used to Jazz picks and now the others feel too big for me, so I just stick to those for everything. But back in the day when I used normal picks I tended to change every week, but that probably was because I tried to blame my poor playing on the picks :lol: Teenager years, blame it on someone else and you're fine :lol:

does anybody have info of the brand or something of Allu's white spider web strap? or good close pics :)

True. I wish people would realize that buying enough of the same equipment as him won't eventually turn them into him. Especially a goddamned guitar strap.

You sure???

After I bought my EMG ALX I suddenly could play CoB covers and my nails started to turn black and this weird snake tattoo started to show up on my finger.

I also think it's weird when someone refers to another person by their nickname when they don't even know said person.

I also think it's weird when someone refers to another person by their nickname when they don't even know said person.
One of my friends refers Alexi always with his nickname, because he thinks that Aleksi with X is one of the gayest things ever. My friend doesn't even like the band and Alexi's playing skills, and he still calls him "Allu". And imo using his nickname "Allu" in English text just looks fucking retarded.

Oh..that's what Allu is...Alexi Lahio's nickname?

I was like WTF is Allu? looks like some Hawaiian word

I have that same strap, it's pretty common. I'll go dig it up in a bit and see if I can find out what it is. Fanboi much?

ok, yeah I am haha

I had the link before for the exact strap that he used, but meh... lost it... who cares anyways. I've got this one, hope it works - http://www.howsithangin.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=17&products_id=87

thanks dude! cheers

come on he is calling Alexi in his nickname,it's just screams that he jiffs on Alexi's pics :rofl:

I actually do lol hes a good model

True. I wish people would realize that buying enough of the same equipment as him won't eventually turn them into him. Especially a goddamned guitar strap.

not turn into him but look as him at least hehe

I don't even know which is more retarded, to want to be like Alexi Laiho or to want to look like him...

You know that no one can look exactly like him, but why do people buy RR24 guitars (on this forum)? To look like him, to copy his gear, his style, it's just cool. Alexi has taste for those things, and when you see it's badass, whats so bad if you get the same thing? Don't get me wrong, being original is way better, but everyone has his own opinion about everything.

I don't even know which is more retarded, to want to be like Alexi Laiho or to want to look like him...

says Mr. ive never wanted to look like anybody!
seriously if youre that guy i admire the epicness of ur originality

You know that no one can look exactly like him, but why do people buy RR24 guitars (on this forum)? To look like him, to copy his gear, his style, it's just cool. Alexi has taste for those things, and when you see it's badass, whats so bad if you get the same thing? Don't get me wrong, being original is way better, but everyone has his own opinion about everything.

exactly its hard to be original

says Mr. ive never wanted to look like anybody!
seriously if youre that guy i admire the epicness of ur originality

exactly its hard to be original

oh realy ?

1. Get Ibanez Iceman
2. Play through blackstar amps
3. make pussies drop their panties
4. get fanboys
5. ???????
6. PROFIT